Vista is good for me!

Dante Alighieri

Vista is good for me!
Hi everybody,

I am posting to say good things about Vista. I have the Ultimate version and
I have never had any problem, except for a slow Windows Mail that I worked
out reducing my contacts list. Everything works fine, fast and nicely.
What's the matter with you fellows? I find Vista a very good operating
system. I've made backups, full and partial, recorded CDs and DVDs, surfed
the Web, printed in my laser printer, shared files in my network, and so on.
Please give Vista a break!

Edward R

Re: Vista is good for me!
Have you tried installing any software or playing any games? Games run
slower and a lot of software needs to be patched and sometimes still doesn't
work right. It is a great operating system but it is a baby that needs to
grow up.

"Dante Alighieri" <dath2005@terra.cl> wrote in message
> Hi everybody,
>
> I am posting to say good things about Vista. I have the Ultimate version
> and I have never had any problem, except for a slow Windows Mail that I
> worked out reducing my contacts list. Everything works fine, fast and
> nicely. What's the matter with you fellows? I find Vista a very good
> operating system. I've made backups, full and partial, recorded CDs and
> DVDs, surfed the Web, printed in my laser printer, shared files in my
> network, and so on. Please give Vista a break!

Knud Rasmussen

Re: Vista is good for me!
I Agree. Most problems is 40 cm behind the monitor.

Like you I have no problems with Vista.

"Dante Alighieri" <dath2005@terra.cl> skrev i meddelelsen
> Hi everybody,
>
> I am posting to say good things about Vista. I have the Ultimate version
> and I have never had any problem, except for a slow Windows Mail that I
> worked out reducing my contacts list. Everything works fine, fast and
> nicely. What's the matter with you fellows? I find Vista a very good
> operating system. I've made backups, full and partial, recorded CDs and
> DVDs, surfed the Web, printed in my laser printer, shared files in my
> network, and so on. Please give Vista a break!

HAGO

Re: Vista is good for me!
I find VISTA is dud with many errors.The wow add is a dud.
"Knud Rasmussen" <kr_net_brug@aars.dk> wrote in message
>I Agree. Most problems is 40 cm behind the monitor.
>
> Like you I have no problems with Vista.
>
> "Dante Alighieri" <dath2005@terra.cl> skrev i meddelelsen
>> Hi everybody,
>>
>> I am posting to say good things about Vista. I have the Ultimate version
>> and I have never had any problem, except for a slow Windows Mail that I
>> worked out reducing my contacts list. Everything works fine, fast and
>> nicely. What's the matter with you fellows? I find Vista a very good
>> operating system. I've made backups, full and partial, recorded CDs and
>> DVDs, surfed the Web, printed in my laser printer, shared files in my
>> network, and so on. Please give Vista a break!

nicholas hall

Re: Vista is good for me!
As far as I am concerned I will NOT be going back to XP.

I feel that VISTA is the best OS Microsoft has brought out, ... yet.

NIK

"HAGO" <lilmiff@mts.net> wrote in message
>I find VISTA is dud with many errors.The wow add is a dud.
> "Knud Rasmussen" <kr_net_brug@aars.dk> wrote in message
>>I Agree. Most problems is 40 cm behind the monitor.
>>
>> Like you I have no problems with Vista.
>>
>> "Dante Alighieri" <dath2005@terra.cl> skrev i meddelelsen
>>> Hi everybody,
>>>
>>> I am posting to say good things about Vista. I have the Ultimate version
>>> and I have never had any problem, except for a slow Windows Mail that I
>>> worked out reducing my contacts list. Everything works fine, fast and
>>> nicely. What's the matter with you fellows? I find Vista a very good
>>> operating system. I've made backups, full and partial, recorded CDs and
>>> DVDs, surfed the Web, printed in my laser printer, shared files in my
>>> network, and so on. Please give Vista a break!

Universe_JDJ

Re: Vista is good for me!
On Apr 8, 5:33 am, "nicholas hall" <niknik1971NOS...@btinternet.com>
wrote:
> As far as I am concerned I will NOT be going back to XP.
>
> I feel that VISTA is the best OS Microsoft has brought out, ... yet.

I agree...

Pulse

Re: Vista is good for me!
hey folks

I's hardly a surprise to find lots of negatives ina fora for problems/ All
the Zillions of happy Vista geeks (like me) will not be raking about here,
they're out enjoying their life and their PC with little or no probs!

HUGS

"nicholas hall" <niknik1971NOSPAM@btinternet.com> wrote in message
> As far as I am concerned I will NOT be going back to XP.
>
> I feel that VISTA is the best OS Microsoft has brought out, ... yet.
>
> NIK
>
> "HAGO" <lilmiff@mts.net> wrote in message
>>I find VISTA is dud with many errors.The wow add is a dud.
>> "Knud Rasmussen" <kr_net_brug@aars.dk> wrote in message
>>>I Agree. Most problems is 40 cm behind the monitor.
>>>
>>> Like you I have no problems with Vista.

miss-information

Re: Vista is good for me!
Mega Ditto!

"nicholas hall" <niknik1971NOSPAM@btinternet.com> wrote in message
> As far as I am concerned I will NOT be going back to XP.
> I feel that VISTA is the best OS Microsoft has brought out, ... yet.
> NIK

>> "Knud Rasmussen" <kr_net_brug@aars.dk> wrote in message
>>>I Agree. Most problems is 40 cm behind the monitor.
>>>
>>> Like you I have no problems with Vista.
>>>
>>> "Dante Alighieri" <dath2005@terra.cl

TMCSmith

Re: Vista is good for me!
Mega Ditto - Mega Ditto!
TMC

"miss-information" <invalid@invalid.net> wrote in message
> Mega Ditto!
>
> "nicholas hall" <niknik1971NOSPAM@btinternet.com> wrote in message
>> As far as I am concerned I will NOT be going back to XP.
>> I feel that VISTA is the best OS Microsoft has brought out, ... yet.
>> NIK

kronos

Re: Vista is good for me!
Did you play any games yet, cause that will change your opinion.

"Dante Alighieri" <dath2005@terra.cl> schreef in bericht