Windows Vista Business 32bit

TMM

Windows Vista Business 32bit

Hello everyone ,
I have been using Vista for a couple of months and have done a lot of
installations and uninstallations so far. My problem is that the PC
boots up very slowly and I began to occasionally receive Blue Screen
Errors. I think I have most up to date drivers for my hardware and
applied most of the tutorials in the Speed Up the Performance of Vista
Tutorial on my PC. However I have a RAID 0 setup and 3 partitions on my
HDs and couldn not apply the #6. Enable Advanced Performance for the
Hard Drive tutorial. At system startup up Windows Explorer crashes
sometimes and while playing Adobe Flash Movies from a CD I got an Blue
Screen Error after I restarted the computer in Safe Mode with Net
Support and now I am writing this post; the computer booted faster in
safe moup Windows Explorer crashes sometimes and while playing Adobe
Flash Movies from a CD I got an Blue Screen Error after I restarted the
computer in Safe Mode with Net Support and now I am writing this post;
the computer booted faster in safe mode without Kaspersky AV and ATI
CCC.After boot the windows reported that the cause of unexpected error
was Intel Matrix Storage Manager(iaStor.sys)? I have used Uniblue Driver
Scanner 2009 to scan the drivers and update them as necessary recently.
How can I find out if there is any driver conflicts or cluster on the
main drive? I have SP1 installed with 4GB physical RAM whose only 3070
MB can be used and have the latest drivers avaible for my GPU and the
latest BIOS for my MOBO. I also experience lack of performance while
displaying desktop, executing a program. Furthermore I want to know how
can I access Boot logs manually.Help in every way is appreciated just
let me now if you need any files like dxdiag etc. BTW Great Forum and
sorry for quite a long post.
Thanks in advance

--
TMM
TMM

Re: Windows Vista Business 32bit

I also want to know if somehow making uac give administrator rights to a
program everytime without prompting. For example I want Kaspersky and
Opera to always run with administrator rights without prompting me. How
can this be done without completely disabling UAC?

--
TMM
stunt_man

Re: Windows Vista Business 32bit

i think its a problem with Vista 32bit.. my mates on 64 bit or what eva
and his works fine. we looked at settings for a couple hours and nothin
worked. i have 2 files which work... but only coz they were sent to me..
and if i try change the image i lose it again.. please post if u find
the answer!!

--
stunt_man
stunt_man's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/stunt_man.htm