Window's Live OneCare

=?Utf-8?B?SnVhbiBEb25vc2E=?=

Window's Live OneCare
While I was using OneCare the other day it was checking for updates and when
I was done it told me to restart the computer to finish installing updates I
ignored it for about 30 minutes but then I restarted it so it could finish
installing and then I turned it off but today when I turned it on it was
red(at risk), partially because I had to do a tune-up, but it said that it
had encountered a problem while installing updates and told me to restart so
I did but it didn't help the same notice came out so I restart it again but
the same thing happened under Protection Plus it say Checking for updates so
I was wondering if it would go back to normal after doing that but then this
other notice came out saying Updates Succesfully Installed so I figured it
would go back to normal if I restarted again but no it is still the same, so
can someone help me figure out what the problem is?PLEASE!!!!
=?Utf-8?B?SnVhbiBEb25vc2E=?=

RE: Window's Live OneCare
also there are some other updates that aren't reccomende to install and I
wanted to know if you have to install them also for it to get better and if
the extra downloads are free to install?

"Juan Donosa" wrote:

> While I was using OneCare the other day it was checking for updates and when
> I was done it told me to restart the computer to finish installing updates I
> ignored it for about 30 minutes but then I restarted it so it could finish
> installing and then I turned it off but today when I turned it on it was
> red(at risk), partially because I had to do a tune-up, but it said that it
> had encountered a problem while installing updates and told me to restart so
> I did but it didn't help the same notice came out so I restart it again but
> the same thing happened under Protection Plus it say Checking for updates so
> I was wondering if it would go back to normal after doing that but then this
> other notice came out saying Updates Succesfully Installed so I figured it
> would go back to normal if I restarted again but no it is still the same, so
> can someone help me figure out what the problem is?PLEASE!!!!

=?Utf-8?B?SnVhbiBEb25vc2E=?=

RE: Window's Live OneCare
never mind I figured it out