Windows Vista keeps crashing after uninstall Kaspersky

Jai51100

Windows Vista keeps crashing after uninstall Kaspersky

I have problem with my Vista.
A several days ago I uninstalled Kaspersky 2009 trial adition since it
is expiring soon. The system prompted me to restart the computer after
uninstall Kaspersky. However, the restart was not complete since it went
into shutdown. I switched the computer back on and the system went on as
usual and I installed AVG free antivirus downloadd from AVG website.
I thought everything was ok untill the Vista began to crash several
times in a day. The computer suddenly 'die' when it was idle or when I
was using internet explorer or when I was chatting on YM.
Can anyone tell me how to fix this?

--
Jai51100
Jai51100's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/jai51100.htm

http://forums.techarena.in

David B.

Re: Windows Vista keeps crashing after uninstall Kaspersky
Start by removing AVG. Since you immediately install AVG after removing
Kaspersky there's no way to tell if it was the AVG install or the failed
Kaspersky uninstall that's causing the problem.
Remove AVG and see what happens, if it still crashes, reinstall Kaspersky,
reboot, then uninstall it and see if that takes care of it.

--

----
Help Us Help You http://dts-l.net/goodpost.htm