HELP :vista hiberate button gone

may

HELP :vista hiberate button gone
Hey guys,
A couple days back, Windows did an update for me like normal days, but after
that, my hibernate button was gone from my vista. There in the drop down box
was only Sleep and Shut Down. I found Hibernate useful as i can just shut it
down and know that my programs are still there when I turn it back on. Please
can anyone tell me how to get my Hibernate button back on my drop down box??
I have tried everything and it doesnt seem to be in my vista anymore.

HELP
-Thanks
SIW2

Re: HELP :vista hiberate button gone

may;877379 Wrote:
> Hey guys,
> A couple days back, Windows did an update for me like normal days, but
> after
> that, my hibernate button was gone from my vista. There in the drop
> down box
> was only Sleep and Shut Down. I found Hibernate useful as i can just
> shut it
> down and know that my programs are still there when I turn it back on.
> Please
> can anyone tell me how to get my Hibernate button back on my drop down
> box??
> I have tried everything and it doesnt seem to be in my vista anymore.
>
> HELP
> -Thanks

Hello may,

This may be of use

http://www.vistax64.com/tutorials/16...e-disable.html

Hope it helps

SIW2

--
SIW2
may

Re: HELP :vista hiberate button gone
Thank you SO much SIW2.
My button has returned!

may;877647 Wrote:
> Thank you SO much SIW2.
> My button has returned!

> > > but
> > > just
> > > on.
> > > down
> > > anymore.

> > > Hello may,
> > >
> > > This may be of use
> > >

> > http://www.vistax64.com/tutorials/16...e-disable.html
> > >
> > > Hope it helps
> > >
> > > SIW2
> > >

> > > --
> > > SIW2

You're welcome, glad it worked out for you

SIW2

--
SIW2