In Windows Photo Gallery

news.microsoft.com

In Windows Photo Gallery
How do I add PhotoFiltre to 'Windows Photo Gallery' when I click on "Open?"
I would like to remove a few choices there and add a few I want.

Ubuntista Vistuntu

Re: In Windows Photo Gallery
you have to right click on a jpg for example, select open with and then find
photofilter, if you don't want to make it a default app for opening the jpg
MAKE SURE you don't put a checkmark in the box that tells it to make it
default...

then see if photofilter is included in the drop down of photogallery

"Ubuntista Vistuntu" <granter@yan.sina> wrote in message
> you have to right click on a jpg for example, select open with and then
> find
> photofilter, if you don't want to make it a default app for opening the
> jpg
> MAKE SURE you don't put a checkmark in the box that tells it to make it
> default...
>
> then see if photofilter is included in the drop down of photogallery

It's not listed there. How is it added as a choice?

> "news.microsoft.com" <none@nospam.net> wrote in message
>> How do I add PhotoFiltre to 'Windows Photo Gallery' when I click on
>> "Open?" I would like to remove a few choices there and add a few I want.

Ubuntista Vistuntu

Re: In Windows Photo Gallery
1)open with > choose default program>
2)Make sure you deselect the use this program as default box
3)Press BROWSE button and find your program,

open the image with photofilter once

then go and see if you have it as an option in the drop down box of gallery

tell me if this helps

> 1)open with > choose default program>

> 2)Make sure you deselect the use this program as default box
> 3)Press BROWSE button and find your program,
>
> open the image with photofilter once
>
> then go and see if you have it as an option in the drop down box of
> gallery
>
> tell me if this helps

Yes, that worked. :^) Thank you.