Power Options Which One?

Usama

Power Options Which One?

I have always left the power options on the default setting.

I have just got a new PC tho, a gaming one. What should I set the
options to? Will selecting high performance make any differnce?

[image:
http://blog.windowsvistamagazine.co....-options2.jpg]

--
Usama
DDW

Re: Power Options Which One?
On Thu, 16 Oct 2008 11:59:38 -0500, Usama <guest@unknown-email.com>
wrote:

>I have always left the power options on the default setting.
>
>I have just got a new PC tho, a gaming one. What should I set the
>options to? Will selecting high performance make any differnce?

Try each way and pick the one you like the best.

Simple, huh?

DDW
No email please
Usama

Re: Power Options Which One?

DDW;862781 Wrote:
> On Thu, 16 Oct 2008 11:59:38 -0500, Usama <guest@xxxxxx-email.com>
> wrote:
> > > >
> > >I have always left the power options on the default setting.
> > >
> > >I have just got a new PC tho, a gaming one. What should I set the
> > >options to? Will selecting high performance make any differnce? > >

> Try each way and pick the one you like the best.
>
> Simple, huh?
>
> DDW
> No email please

Do they make any differnces, like when im playing a game will it run
better?

--
Usama
DDW

Re: Power Options Which One?
On Sat, 18 Oct 2008 06:53:52 -0500, Usama <guest@unknown-email.com>
wrote:

>DDW;862781 Wrote:

>> Try each way and pick the one you like the best.
>>
>> Simple, huh?
>>
>> DDW
>> No email please

>Do they make any differnces, like when im playing a game will it run
>better?

WHICH PART of "Try each way and pick the one you like the best" did
you have a problem understanding?

DDW
No email please
Usama

Re: Power Options Which One?

DDW;864714 Wrote:
> On Sat, 18 Oct 2008 06:53:52 -0500, Usama <guest@xxxxxx-email.com>
> wrote:

> > >Do they make any differnces, like when im playing a game will it

> > run
> > >better? > >

> WHICH PART of "Try each way and pick the one you like the best" did
> you have a problem understanding?
>
> DDW
> No email please

What if I cant tell any differnce...???

--
Usama
DDW

Re: Power Options Which One?
On Sat, 18 Oct 2008 11:43:56 -0500, Usama <guest@unknown-email.com>
wrote:

>DDW;864714 Wrote:

>> > run

>> WHICH PART of "Try each way and pick the one you like the best" did
>> you have a problem understanding?
>>
>> DDW
>> No email please

>What if I cant tell any differnce...???

You're hopeless.
<shaking head in disbelief>

DDW
No email please
onya62

Re: Power Options Which One?

i use high proformance,i cant notice.but i see a differance at pc
pitstop

--
onya62
Usama

Re: Power Options Which One?

onya62;865803 Wrote:
> i use high proformance,i cant notice.but i see a differance at pc
> pitstop

So you think I should have it in high proformance?

--
Usama
Mick Murphy

Re: Power Options Which One?
How long does it take to type one-handed, since your other hand is
always being held by someone here??? MAKE A DECISION.
--
Mad Miike

"Usama <guest@unknown-email.com>" wrote

>onya62;865803 Wrote:
>> i use high proformance,i cant notice.but i see a differance at pc
>> pitstop

>So you think I should have it in high proformance?

f/fgeorge

Re: Power Options Which One?
On Mon, 20 Oct 2008 10:10:53 -0500, Usama <guest@unknown-email.com>
wrote:

>onya62;865803 Wrote:
>> i use high proformance,i cant notice.but i see a differance at pc
>> pitstop

>So you think I should have it in high proformance?

You should try the high performance then if your machine crashes set
it back. The problem is that depending on how your machine crashes,
you may NOT BE ABLE to set it back. You could end up relaoding the
hwole thing.