Reliability Monitor System Stability

ahmed.khacef@univ-orleans.fr

Reliability Monitor System Stability
Hi, my Reliability Monitor System Stability Chart stopped updating on
september 1, 2008.
I've checked Task Schedular and RACAgent is still running: Status is
Queued; Last Run Result is "Unspecified error (0x8007000D).

I do what Clay propose. After running RACAgent.exe , no file in C:
\ProgramData\Microsoft\RAC\PublishedData and one file "RACREPCATALOG"
in the StateData directory.
HELP !!!
Thanks, Djouabi
Brink

Re: Reliability Monitor System Stability

Hello Djouabi,

You might see if running a "sfc /scannow" (no quotes) command can find
and fix any bad system files that may be causing this. This tutorial
will show you how to if needed.

http://www.vistax64.com/tutorials/66...c-command.html

Hope this helps,
Shawn

--
Brink

them.*
*Please post feedback to help others.*
Johan

Re: Reliability Monitor System Stability
I got the same error, tried also what's proposed on
http://www.vistax64.com/vista-perfor...-new-data.html,
but doesn't change anything, also tried the sfc/scannow command, which
doesn't find any problems...

"Brink" wrote:

> Hello Djouabi,
>
> You might see if running a "sfc /scannow" (no quotes) command can find
> and fix any bad system files that may be causing this. This tutorial
> will show you how to if needed.
>
> http://www.vistax64.com/tutorials/66...c-command.html
>
> Hope this helps,
> Shawn
>
> ahmed.khacef-orleans.fr;854897 Wrote:
> > Hi, my Reliability Monitor System Stability Chart stopped updating on
> > september 1, 2008.
> > I've checked Task Schedular and RACAgent is still running: Status is
> > Queued; Last Run Result is "Unspecified error (0x8007000D).
> >
> > I do what Clay propose. After running RACAgent.exe , no file in C:
> > \ProgramData\Microsoft\RAC\PublishedData and one file "RACREPCATALOG"
> > in the StateData directory.
> > HELP !!!
> > Thanks, Djouabi

> --
> Brink
>
> *There are no dumb questions, just the people that do not ask
> them.*
> '*VISTA FORUMS*' (http://www.vistax64.com)

Brink

Re: Reliability Monitor System Stability

Johan,

Since those did not help, you can try a System Restore using a restore
point dated before this problem if available.

http://www.vistax64.com/tutorials/76...store-how.html

If that does not help, then doing a Repair (upgrade) install may.

http://www.vistax64.com/tutorials/88...all-vista.html

Hope this helps,
Shawn

Johan;880433 Wrote:
> I got the same error, tried also what's proposed on
> http://www.vistax64.com/vista-perfor...-new-data.html,
> but doesn't change anything, also tried the sfc/scannow command, which
> doesn't find any problems...
>
> "Brink" wrote:
> > > >

> > > Hello Djouabi,
> > >
> > > You might see if running a "sfc /scannow" (no quotes) command can

> > find
> > > and fix any bad system files that may be causing this. This tutorial
> > > will show you how to if needed.
> > >
> > > http://www.vistax64.com/tutorials/66...c-command.html
> > >
> > > Hope this helps,
> > > Shawn

> > > on
> > > is

> > > "RACREPCATALOG"
> > >

> > > --
> > > Brink
> > >
> > > *There are no dumb questions, just the people that do not ask
> > > them.*
> > > '*VISTA FORUMS*' (http://www.vistax64.com)
> > > *Please post feedback to help others.*

--
Brink

them.*
'*Windows 7 Forums*'
(http://www.vistax64.com)
*Please post feedback to help others.*
Johan

Re: Reliability Monitor System Stability
System restore, replacing an image,... is not really an option for me, too
much effort for this one function (it's the only problem I currently have,
and I don't really look forward to reinstall all my programs) Thx for your
quick reply anyway... If someone else knows how to fix this without much
hassle?
Johan

"Brink" wrote:

> Johan,
>
> Since those did not help, you can try a System Restore using a restore
> point dated before this problem if available.
>
> http://www.vistax64.com/tutorials/76...store-how.html
>

> If that does not help, then doing a Repair (upgrade) install may.
>
> http://www.vistax64.com/tutorials/88...all-vista.html
>
> Hope this helps,
> Shawn
>
> Johan;880433 Wrote:
> > I got the same error, tried also what's proposed on
> > http://www.vistax64.com/vista-perfor...-new-data.html,
> > but doesn't change anything, also tried the sfc/scannow command, which
> > doesn't find any problems...

> > > find

> --
> Brink
>
> *There are no dumb questions, just the people that do not ask
> them.*
> '*Windows 7 Forums*'
> (http://www.sevenforums.com/) *and* '*::Vista Forums::*'
> (http://www.vistax64.com)

Foppa

Re: Reliability Monitor System Stability

I have the same problem, I have try all the suggestions above. I have
try restore system point and it doesn’t help either.

Have anybody find a solution?
::Please help us!!::

--
Foppa

Foppa;889486 Wrote:
> I have the same problem, I have try all the suggestions above. I have
> try restore system point and it doesn’t help either.
>
> Have anybody find a solution?
> ::Please help us!!::

Hello Foppa,

You can try a Repair (upgrade) install.