Blue Screen of Death

Brian

Blue Screen of Death
While I thought MS was supposed to be done with the BSD, I have found it on
my two day old HP Pavilion m9357c running MS Windows Vista Home Premium
64bit. I get it about 7 times a day. I have the updates for Vista on and
updated to its full potential...yet it still appears. I also cannot get my
Smartphone to be recognized for Sync while running though all the device
drivers are in order and have no conflicts. I am looking for help here since
MS does not support there product unless I pay them another 59 dollars even
though I just purchased this. Any help is greatly appreciated.
Malke

Re: Blue Screen of Death
Brian wrote:

> While I thought MS was supposed to be done with the BSD, I have found it
> on my two day old HP Pavilion m9357c running MS Windows Vista Home Premium
> 64bit. I get it about 7 times a day. I have the updates for Vista on and
> updated to its full potential...yet it still appears. I also cannot get
> my Smartphone to be recognized for Sync while running though all the
> device
> drivers are in order and have no conflicts. I am looking for help here
> since MS does not support there product unless I pay them another 59
> dollars even
> though I just purchased this. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Your support comes from HP. Since the machine is only 2 days old, return it
for one that works. Unless you've installed a ton of cr*p that isn't
supported in Vista, a computer right out of the box should not be getting
BSODs. Review what you've installed and if nothing, definitely return the
machine. Otherwise, do some research as to what you've installed and take
appropriate action.

Malke
--
MS-MVP
Elephant Boy Computers - Don't Panic!

mansrm81

Re: Blue Screen of Death

Brian we need the stop code and the all caps text to help with the bsd

--
mansrm81

If you think I helped you fix your problem give me some rep . Click on
the scales.
Mike Hall - MVP

Re: Blue Screen of Death
"Brian" <Brian@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> While I thought MS was supposed to be done with the BSD, I have found it
> on
> my two day old HP Pavilion m9357c running MS Windows Vista Home Premium
> 64bit. I get it about 7 times a day. I have the updates for Vista on and
> updated to its full potential...yet it still appears. I also cannot get
> my
> Smartphone to be recognized for Sync while running though all the device
> drivers are in order and have no conflicts. I am looking for help here
> since
> MS does not support there product unless I pay them another 59 dollars
> even
> though I just purchased this. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Did the blue screens come before you try messing with your Smartphone?

Something that may help you with Smartphone sync..

http://it.toolbox.com/blogs/windows-...try-this-15398

Please not that support for your machine is done through HP, not Microsoft.
You should not call or contact Microsoft at all, and therefore will not be
liable for any charge.

If you can't resolve your problems, take the machine back to where you
purchased it and ask a technician to sort it out for you..

--
Mike Hall - MVP
How to construct a good post..