"Warning : Explorer Internet has Stopped Working"

=?Utf-8?B?c2t5enlr?=

"Warning : Explorer Internet has Stopped Working"
I get this message often when in fact it was me who closed the window. After
trying to solve the problem it automatically closes the other tab. Why does
this happen? Does it happen with any one else?
=?Utf-8?B?SmltYm9i?=

RE: "Warning : Explorer Internet has Stopped Working"

I get the same message but haven't found a solution yet. Its really bugging
me cos if i close a 2nd page with for example a enlarged pic or somthing it
ends up closing all my other pages i have open. Any help would be good
=?Utf-8?B?Q2FzZXk=?=

RE: "Warning : Explorer Internet has Stopped Working"
I have been getting this frequently with a few applications after I close them.
Cal Bear '66

Re: "Warning : Explorer Internet has Stopped Working"
Check Control Panel>Problem Reports and Solutions>View problem history
right click on entry and select View problem details
This might give you a hint as to what is causing the problem

"Casey" <Casey@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:32C72DE3-0A5E-415C-BBAA-603C3787E8CD@microsoft.com...
>I have been getting this frequently with a few applications after I close them.

=?Utf-8?B?c2t5enlr?=

Re: "Warning : Explorer Internet has Stopped Working"
The problem is sometimes, it doesn't even appear in problems and solutions.

"Cal Bear '66" wrote:

> Check Control Panel>Problem Reports and Solutions>View problem history
> right click on entry and select View problem details
> This might give you a hint as to what is causing the problem
>

> "Casey" <Casey@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> >I have been getting this frequently with a few applications after I close

> them.

Cal Bear '66

Re: "Warning : Explorer Internet has Stopped Working"
Just guessing here...but have you "joined" the Customer Experience Improvement thingy?
Maybe you have to join for problems to appear there, but that's only a guess.

It has helped me in a few situations.

"skyzyk" <skyzyk@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F101E35D-7E21-4F8E-AEB9-35AD5BA75A26@microsoft.com...
> The problem is sometimes, it doesn't even appear in problems and solutions.
>
> "Cal Bear '66" wrote:
>
>> Check Control Panel>Problem Reports and Solutions>View problem history
>> right click on entry and select View problem details
>> This might give you a hint as to what is causing the problem
>>

>> "Casey" <Casey@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> >I have been getting this frequently with a few applications after I close

>> them.

=?Utf-8?B?QW5nMjIyNjM=?=

"Cal Bear '66" wrote:

> Just guessing here...but have you "joined" the Customer Experience
> Improvement thingy?
> Maybe you have to join for problems to appear there, but that's only a
> guess.
>
> It has helped me in a few situations.
>

> "skyzyk" <skyzyk@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > The problem is sometimes, it doesn't even appear in problems and

> solutions.
> >
> > "Cal Bear '66" wrote:
> >
> >> Check Control Panel>Problem Reports and Solutions>View problem history
> >> right click on entry and select View problem details
> >> This might give you a hint as to what is causing the problem
> >>

> >> "Casey" <Casey@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

> close
> >> them.

=?Utf-8?B?QW5nMjIyNjM=?=

"Cal Bear '66" wrote:

> Just guessing here...but have you "joined" the Customer Experience
> Improvement thingy?
> Maybe you have to join for problems to appear there, but that's only a
> guess.
>
> It has helped me in a few situations.
>

> "skyzyk" <skyzyk@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > The problem is sometimes, it doesn't even appear in problems and

> solutions.
> >
> > "Cal Bear '66" wrote:
> >
> >> Check Control Panel>Problem Reports and Solutions>View problem history
> >> right click on entry and select View problem details
> >> This might give you a hint as to what is causing the problem
> >>

> >> "Casey" <Casey@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

> close
> >> them.
> >>

> Has anyone found a solution yet? This is closing down everything, every time I click out of a page! Please post if you found a solution please!!!!!

=?Utf-8?B?QW5nMjIyNjM=?=

"Ang22263" wrote:

> "Cal Bear '66" wrote:
>
> > Just guessing here...but have you "joined" the Customer Experience
> > Improvement thingy?
> > Maybe you have to join for problems to appear there, but that's only a
> > guess.
> >
> > It has helped me in a few situations.
> >

> > "skyzyk" <skyzyk@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > > The problem is sometimes, it doesn't even appear in problems and

> > solutions.

> > close
> > >>

> > Has anyone found a solution yet? This is closing down everything, every time I click out of a page! Please post if you found a solution please!!!!!

=?Utf-8?B?QW5nMjIyNjM=?=

Re: "Warning : Explorer Internet has Stopped Working"
Has anyone found a solution to this problem yet? I am tired of this warning
everytime I click out of a window, and every window I have open, closing
because I close one window! Help!