> Whenever I startup my PC it loads perfectly except for one thing. I
> always get this error:
>> The procedure entry point apsinitialize could not be located in the
>> dynamic library wlanapi.dll
> What could be causing this?
The file is part of your wireless network adapter drivers. Try getting the
latest version, uninstalling the old one, installing the new one. See below
for general drivers information:
Never get drivers from Windows Update. Get them from:
1. The device mftr.'s website; OR
2. The motherboard mftr.'s website if hardware is onboard; OR
3. The OEM's website for your specific machine if you have an OEM computer
(HP, Dell, Sony, etc.).
Read the installation instructions on the website where you get the drivers.
To find out what hardware is in your computer:
1. Read any documentation you got when you bought the computer.
2. If the computer is OEM, go to the OEM's website for your specific model
machine and look at the specs (you'll be there to get the drivers anyway)
3. Download, install and run a free system inventory program like Belarc
Advisor or System Information for Windows.
- Belarc Advisor
- System Information for Windows
Elephant Boy Computers - Don't Panic!
FAQ - http://www.elephantboycomputers.com/#FAQ