Black screen with registry string line

Bogdan Florian

Black screen with registry string line
Hello,
Today my Windows has been updated with "Windows Update Agent 7.2.6001.784"
but it not ask me for a system restart so I didn't know about this update
until...

I turned off my machine and I went away from home. After I came back and I
turned on my machine, after Vista has been loaded ( before the Logo Animated
Screen ) my screen goes black ( normaly ) but with a white line on it (
string ) what was saying something like this "/Registry/..." i didn't read
all of the line because the screen has been dismissed and the animated logo
has been loaded. After this before the login screen, my Windows was
configuring some updates...

Ok, I only want to know why apeared that line with that STRANGE String value
on my black screen before the animated logo screen? What is happening?

Why? Never happened something like this before...
cplpro

RE: Black screen with registry string line

"Bogdan Florian" wrote:

> Hello,
> Today my Windows has been updated with "Windows Update Agent 7.2.6001.784"
> but it not ask me for a system restart so I didn't know about this update
> until...
>
> I turned off my machine and I went away from home. After I came back and I
> turned on my machine, after Vista has been loaded ( before the Logo Animated
> Screen ) my screen goes black ( normaly ) but with a white line on it (
> string ) what was saying something like this "/Registry/..." i didn't read
> all of the line because the screen has been dismissed and the animated logo
> has been loaded. After this before the login screen, my Windows was
> configuring some updates...
>
> Ok, I only want to know why apeared that line with that STRANGE String value
> on my black screen before the animated logo screen? What is happening?
>
> Why? Never happened something like this before...

Hi,

that was because of an update "MS Update Manager".
vanilla

Re: Black screen with registry string line
Thanks for your answer ... I saw this also and it bothered me a little bit
.... I also had never seen it before ... vanilla

"cplpro" <cplpro@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
newsC6EBC21-BCAF-4295-BE15-953526C16AFF@microsoft.com...

> "Bogdan Florian" wrote:
>
>> Hello,
>> Today my Windows has been updated with "Windows Update Agent
>> 7.2.6001.784"
>> but it not ask me for a system restart so I didn't know about this update
>> until...
>>
>> I turned off my machine and I went away from home. After I came back and
>> turned on my machine, after Vista has been loaded ( before the Logo
>> Animated
>> Screen ) my screen goes black ( normaly ) but with a white line on it (
>> string ) what was saying something like this "/Registry/..." i didn't
>> read
>> all of the line because the screen has been dismissed and the animated
>> logo
>> has been loaded. After this before the login screen, my Windows was
>> configuring some updates...
>>
>> Ok, I only want to know why apeared that line with that STRANGE String
>> value
>> on my black screen before the animated logo screen? What is happening?
>>
>> Why? Never happened something like this before...

> Hi,
>
> that was because of an update "MS Update Manager".

micklask

Re: Black screen with registry string line

I just looked at my laptop and I have the black background with white
line.
How do I fix it?

--
micklask
Richard in AZ

"micklask" <guest@unknown-email.com> wrote in message news:1823ef232d1ffb359b0c72f98c61d5b5@nntp-gateway.com...

> I just looked at my laptop and I have the black background with white
> line.
> How do I fix it?
>

> --
> micklask

Do not highjack another post.
Your problem is not the same and you need to give all the information you can.
Remember we can not see your computer.

What make and model computer.
When did your problem start?
What were you doing the last time you used the computer.
What antivirus and or antispyware software are you using.
What have you already tried to resolve the problem.