AOL on Vista

Unhappy with Vista

AOL on Vista
The only AOL I could download was the Desktop version and I really do not
like it.
Why can't Microsoft or AOL help directly when I just purchased a new computer?
On AOL, I cannot access stationery, or other enhancements to my email that I
had no problem with on 9.1.
Does anyone else have that problem? Did you resolve it?
--
Happy Cruiser
DDW

Re: AOL on Vista
Unhappy with Vista <UnhappywithVista@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>Why can't Microsoft or AOL help directly when I just purchased a new computer?

Because you didn't purchase it from them.

DDW
No email please
Mike Hall - MVP

Re: AOL on Vista
"Unhappy with Vista" <UnhappywithVista@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:6915D207-24F2-45CB-A838-F6C6F952A87F@microsoft.com...
> The only AOL I could download was the Desktop version and I really do not
> like it.
> Why can't Microsoft or AOL help directly when I just purchased a new
> computer?
> On AOL, I cannot access stationery, or other enhancements to my email that
> had no problem with on 9.1.
> Does anyone else have that problem? Did you resolve it?
> --
> Happy Cruiser

Your purchase agreement was with the vendor..

--
Mike Hall - MVP
How to construct a good post..

Ed.

Re: AOL on Vista
You can download AOL 9.1.
Go to aol.com.
On the left scroll down to Products and Services.
Click on Downloads.
Download and install AOL 9.1.

"Unhappy with Vista" <UnhappywithVista@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:6915D207-24F2-45CB-A838-F6C6F952A87F@microsoft.com...
> The only AOL I could download was the Desktop version and I really do not
> like it.
> Why can't Microsoft or AOL help directly when I just purchased a new
> computer?
> On AOL, I cannot access stationery, or other enhancements to my email that
> had no problem with on 9.1.
> Does anyone else have that problem? Did you resolve it?
> --
> Happy Cruiser

Victek

Re: AOL on Vista

"Unhappy with Vista" <UnhappywithVista@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:6915D207-24F2-45CB-A838-F6C6F952A87F@microsoft.com...
> The only AOL I could download was the Desktop version and I really do not
> like it.
> Why can't Microsoft or AOL help directly when I just purchased a new
> computer?
> On AOL, I cannot access stationery, or other enhancements to my email that
> had no problem with on 9.1.
> Does anyone else have that problem? Did you resolve it?
> --
> Happy Cruiser

You can download AOL 9.1 from the AOL website. Just go to www.aol.com and
scroll to the bottom of the page to the "download AOL" link. I strongly
recommend uninstalling AOL Desktop first to avoid problems.