e-mail with music in the background

t-4-2

e-mail with music in the background

Hello everyone,
I asked this question before in Vista Mail section. The answer I
received applies to Outlook Express which has Format option in the tool
bar.
I am using Windows Mail which does not have Format in tool bar.
What I'd like to know is :
How do I insert a piece of music as background to an out going e-mail ?
Thank you.
PS. The link given to me said it was for BOTH Outlook Express and WM,
but the example given was for Outlook Express. Nothing about WM.

--
t-4-2
C.B.

Re: e-mail with music in the background

"t-4-2" <guest@unknown-email.com> wrote in message

> Hello everyone,
> I asked this question before in Vista Mail section. The answer I
> received applies to Outlook Express which has Format option in the tool
> bar.
> I am using Windows Mail which does not have Format in tool bar.
> What I'd like to know is :
> How do I insert a piece of music as background to an out going e-mail ?
> Thank you.
> PS. The link given to me said it was for BOTH Outlook Express and WM,
> but the example given was for Outlook Express. Nothing about WM.
>

> --
> t-4-2

Hey t-4-2,

Make sure your sent messages are in HTML format, open a new message,
click on Format on the menu bar, select "Background" and then select
"Sound".

C.B.
--
It is the responsibility and duty of everyone to help the underprivileged
and unfortunate among us.

t-4-2

C.B.;834920 Wrote:
> "t-4-2" <guest@xxxxxx-email.com> wrote in message
> news:d27d8aff87af1ca95f2dfea82a799ae7@xxxxxx-gateway.com...> > >
> > >
> > > Hello everyone,
> > > I asked this question before in Vista Mail section. The answer I
> > > received applies to Outlook Express which has Format option in the

> > tool
> > > bar.
> > > I am using Windows Mail which does not have Format in tool bar.
> > > What I'd like to know is :
> > > How do I insert a piece of music as background to an out going e-mail

> > ?
> > > Thank you.
> > > PS. The link given to me said it was for BOTH Outlook Express and WM,
> > > but the example given was for Outlook Express. Nothing about WM.
> > >

> > > --
> > > t-4-2 > >

> Hey t-4-2,
>
> Make sure your sent messages are in HTML format, open a new message,
> click on Format on the menu bar, select "Background" and then select
> "Sound".
>
> C.B.
> --
> It is the responsibility and duty of everyone to help the
> underprivileged
> and unfortunate among us.

Hello C.B.,
Buddy, you have not read my post carefully enough. My WM menu bar has
no FORMAT option available, only XP has that option.

--
t-4-2
Richard in AZ

"t-4-2" <guest@unknown-email.com> wrote in message news:0f87836cf0ef416bb1874592c5ba2405@nntp-gateway.com...

> C.B.;834920 Wrote:
>> "t-4-2" <guest@xxxxxx-email.com> wrote in message
>> news:d27d8aff87af1ca95f2dfea82a799ae7@xxxxxx-gateway.com...> > >

>> > tool
>> > ?

>> Hey t-4-2,
>>
>> Make sure your sent messages are in HTML format, open a new message,
>> click on Format on the menu bar, select "Background" and then select
>> "Sound".
>>
>> C.B.
>> --
>> It is the responsibility and duty of everyone to help the
>> underprivileged
>> and unfortunate among us.

> Hello C.B.,
> Buddy, you have not read my post carefully enough. My WM menu bar has
> no FORMAT option available, only XP has that option.
>

> --
> t-4-2

Hello, t-4-2.
My WM, and a lot of other copies of WM, does have a FORMAT option.
However you have to have started a new message to get that option. It is not in the "reading" part of WM.

t-4-2

Richard in AZ;835145 Wrote:
> "t-4-2" <guest@xxxxxx-email.com> wrote in message
> news:0f87836cf0ef416bb1874592c5ba2405@xxxxxx-gateway.com...> > >

> > > Hello C.B.,
> > > Buddy, you have not read my post carefully enough. My WM menu bar

> > has
> > > no FORMAT option available, only XP has that option.
> > >

> > > --
> > > t-4-2 > >

> Hello, t-4-2.
> My WM, and a lot of other copies of WM, does have a FORMAT option.
> However you have to have started a new message to get that option. It
> is not in the "reading" part of WM.

Hello Richard and C.B.,
You are correct. No idea why I did not see the Format option.
Thank you both very much.

--
t-4-2