Even getting to the Windows Aero to turn it on

=?Utf-8?B?U2hhd253eXRjaA==?=

Even getting to the Windows Aero to turn it on
I dont see where to turn Windows Aero
on at
Rick Rogers

Re: Even getting to the Windows Aero to turn it on
Hi,

It would be in the desktop properties *if* the system is of sufficent
specifications to run it. Otherwise, no such option will exist. Can you post
your system specifications, particularly the video card specs, and the
version of Vista you installed? Vista Home Basic does not include Aero.

--
Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
Windows help - www.rickrogers.org

"Shawnwytch" <Shawnwytch@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news937A0CD-2277-4E78-9A61-13BCB86878EA@microsoft.com...
>I dont see where to turn Windows Aero
> on at

=?Utf-8?B?ZG9kZzg4?=

Re: Even getting to the Windows Aero to turn it on
Hi,

I am having the same issue and I believe that I have all the minimum
requirements. The Aero Option does not appear in my color scheme options.
Here is my system information:

Windows Vista Enterprise
Intel(R) Pentium(R) D CPU 3.40GHz
2.0 GB RAM
Intel(R) Q965/Q963 Express Chipset Family

If one of these components is insufficient for Aero, could you let me know
which it is. If they are all sufficient, could you let me know how to
resolve my issue.

Thank you for your time.

"Rick Rogers" wrote:

> Hi,
>
> It would be in the desktop properties *if* the system is of sufficent
> specifications to run it. Otherwise, no such option will exist. Can you post
> your system specifications, particularly the video card specs, and the
> version of Vista you installed? Vista Home Basic does not include Aero.
>
> --
> Best of Luck,

> http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
> Windows help - www.rickrogers.org
>
> "Shawnwytch" <Shawnwytch@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> news937A0CD-2277-4E78-9A61-13BCB86878EA@microsoft.com...
> >I dont see where to turn Windows Aero
> > on at

Daz 150969

Re: Even getting to the Windows Aero to turn it on
I am having a problem with the aero as well. My computer runs it if i press
ctrl, windows logo and tab but i do not have the tab button that is ment to
be on the screen do any of you have it ?