Aarsh

Hi all,

My name is Aarsh. I am currently using Vista Home Premium 32bit. Since
few days, I am having a problem. I have described it below. I request
the readers to please send me a solution if any at
arsh_aarsh@yahoo.co.in

I was using my laptop. Afterwards, I kept it in sleep mode and went
away. When I cam back, my laptop was on low battery. As soon as I logged
in, it shut down. Then I charged the laptop. Now when I started it, the
OS didnt load completely and it stopped midway. Then I repaired and
restored it. Since then, every time I shut down and start my laptop, a
temporary profile is loaded instead of a default profile. It is as if
every time I am using Vista for the first time and all.

What should I do so that my deault profile is loaded???

Please, in case anyone knows a solution, do let me know.

Thanks

--
Aarsh
Rick Rogers

Re: Loading Profile During Start Up
Hi,

Asked here, answered here. Most do not do support by email, and it's best
not to so that any responses you receive are subject to peer review.

You need to create a new user profile for yourself, your old one is damaged
and they generally cannot be repaired. Once created and logged into, copy
over data from your old one (or, easier, place it all in the Public folder
structures first). Then set the new one as the default.

--
Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
Windows help - www.rickrogers.org