Uninstall not working

Cjennmom

Uninstall not working

I had installed a program called Ad Annihilator based on recommendation
a couple nights ago and now I'm trying to get rid of it. It doesn't
seem to do what it ought to and is constantly popping up in the middle
of what I'm trying to do; it won't really allow me to "x" out of it
because it pops back up less than ten seconds later. I went into my
programs and features menu to use the uninstall feature, but when I try
that I get an error message that says UNWISE.EXE has stopped working and
the uninstall wizard completely closes out at that point. What the H?!
I want this thing gone and it's sticking worse than skunk spray.

--
Cjennmom
marrypoppins

Re: Uninstall not working

have you tried uninstalling in safe mode?

--
marrypoppins
Kayman

Re: Uninstall not working
On Wed, 27 Aug 2008 22:18:45 -0500, Cjennmom wrote:

> I had installed a program called Ad Annihilator based on recommendation
> a couple nights ago and now I'm trying to get rid of it. It doesn't
> seem to do what it ought to and is constantly popping up in the middle
> of what I'm trying to do; it won't really allow me to "x" out of it
> because it pops back up less than ten seconds later. I went into my
> programs and features menu to use the uninstall feature, but when I try
> that I get an error message that says UNWISE.EXE has stopped working and
> the uninstall wizard completely closes out at that point. What the H?!
> I want this thing gone and it's sticking worse than skunk spray.

Try this:
Revo Uninstaller
http://www.revouninstaller.com/
Ralph

Re: Uninstall not working
or you could try the Uninstall Cleanup Utility from Microsoft.

I do strongly recommend and caution you to read the instructions **in
detail** first, though.

I do not recommend keeping this on anyones machine. It's too easy to
misuse, and dangerous if you're not *exactly* sure of what to remove.

The cautions and usefulness are all in the instructions.

I do not provide the link on purpose, in the hopes that you'll find it and
read the instructions.