driver to install

em1800

driver to install
hi
i have w. vista home premium edition The driver ATAPI DVD A DH16A3L (or as i
have just narrowed it down DH16A3S) has decided to stop working iv tried
updating system etc so all i want to do is reinstall it
how do i do this please? iv read all sorts but unsure about messing with
cables & deleting then instaslling drivers etc
In device manager it says windows cannot load the device driver for this
hardware. The driver may be corrupt or missing (Error code 39)
I cant remeber where i found it but somewhere on the system it says it is
uninstalled?

emily
Mick Murphy

RE: driver to install
Do a System Restore to before the problem.
Start>Programs> Accessories>System Tools>System restore
--
Mick Murphy - Qld - Australia

"em1800" wrote:

> hi
> i have w. vista home premium edition The driver ATAPI DVD A DH16A3L (or as i
> have just narrowed it down DH16A3S) has decided to stop working iv tried
> updating system etc so all i want to do is reinstall it
> how do i do this please? iv read all sorts but unsure about messing with
> cables & deleting then instaslling drivers etc
> In device manager it says windows cannot load the device driver for this
> hardware. The driver may be corrupt or missing (Error code 39)
> I cant remeber where i found it but somewhere on the system it says it is
> uninstalled?
>
> emily

em1800

RE: driver to install
Oh! as easy as that i didnt want to start messing about with the pc but thats
great!