testing

PerryFeral

testing
testing testing testing testing testing testing
Rick Rogers

Re: testing
news://msnews.microsoft.com/microsoft.public.test.here is the more
appropriate group for this.

--
Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
Windows help - www.rickrogers.org

"PerryFeral" <PerryFeral@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> testing testing testing testing testing testing

Flight

Re: testing

"Rick Rogers" <rick@mvps.org> schreef in bericht
> news://msnews.microsoft.com/microsoft.public.test.here is the more
> appropriate group for this.
>
> --
> Best of Luck,

> http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
> Windows help - www.rickrogers.org
>
> "PerryFeral" <PerryFeral@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> testing testing testing testing testing testing

Come on, leave the guy! Is it so important then?

Rick Rogers

Re: testing
The reason there is a designated test group is so that the working groups
are not clogged with test messages. I wasn't being rude or impolite, nor did
I chastise the poster, I merely pointed out that there is a more appropriate
place for testing a connection. A test post is no more appropriate in a
Vista group than is a question about Windows98.

--

"Flight" <jPUNTvoorbeeld@gmailPUNTcom> wrote in message

> "Rick Rogers" <rick@mvps.org> schreef in bericht
>> news://msnews.microsoft.com/microsoft.public.test.here is the more
>> appropriate group for this.
>>
>> --
>> Best of Luck,

>> http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
>> Windows help - www.rickrogers.org
>>
>> "PerryFeral" <PerryFeral@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>>> testing testing testing testing testing testing

> Come on, leave the guy! Is it so important then?

Paul Montgomery

Re: testing
On Tue, 19 Aug 2008 20:55:36 -0400, "Rick Rogers" <rick@mvps.org>
wrote:

>The reason there is a designated test group is so that the working groups
>are not clogged with test messages. I wasn't being rude or impolite, nor did
>I chastise the poster, I merely pointed out that there is a more appropriate
>place for testing a connection. A test post is no more appropriate in a
>Vista group than is a question about Windows98.

Well, since we get - what? - maybe 2 or 3 such posts a month in the
entire vista* heirarchy, it's really not worth fussing about, is it?
Ken Blake

Re: testing
"Paul Montgomery" <nonnymoose@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> On Tue, 19 Aug 2008 20:55:36 -0400, "Rick Rogers" <rick@mvps.org>
> wrote:
>
>>The reason there is a designated test group is so that the working groups
>>are not clogged with test messages. I wasn't being rude or impolite, nor
>>did
>>I chastise the poster, I merely pointed out that there is a more
>>appropriate
>>place for testing a connection. A test post is no more appropriate in a
>>Vista group than is a question about Windows98.

> Well, since we get - what? - maybe 2 or 3 such posts a month in the
> entire vista* heirarchy, it's really not worth fussing about, is it?

I've never counted how many there were, but if people didn't take the
trouble to point out that test posts are inappropriate here, it's very
likely that we would have many more.

DDW

Re: testing
On Wed, 20 Aug 2008 07:55:57 -0700, "Ken Blake"
<kblake@this.is.an.invalid.domain> wrote:

>"Paul Montgomery" <nonnymoose@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>news:c1rma4d2ukmitg9up351feenst4u8dh5ca@4ax.com.. .
>
>> On Tue, 19 Aug 2008 20:55:36 -0400, "Rick Rogers" <rick@mvps.org>
>> wrote:
>>
>>>The reason there is a designated test group is so that the working groups
>>>are not clogged with test messages. I wasn't being rude or impolite, nor
>>>did
>>>I chastise the poster, I merely pointed out that there is a more
>>>appropriate
>>>place for testing a connection. A test post is no more appropriate in a
>>>Vista group than is a question about Windows98.

>> Well, since we get - what? - maybe 2 or 3 such posts a month in the
>> entire vista* heirarchy, it's really not worth fussing about, is it?

>I've never counted how many there were, but if people didn't take the
>trouble to point out that test posts are inappropriate here, it's very
>likely that we would have many more.

Killfile: subject: test "or" testing
Ken Blake

Re: testing
"DDW" <ddwright@KILLSPAMcomcast.net> wrote in message
> On Wed, 20 Aug 2008 07:55:57 -0700, "Ken Blake"
> <kblake@this.is.an.invalid.domain> wrote:
>
>>"Paul Montgomery" <nonnymoose@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>>news:c1rma4d2ukmitg9up351feenst4u8dh5ca@4ax.com. ..

>>> Well, since we get - what? - maybe 2 or 3 such posts a month in the
>>> entire vista* heirarchy, it's really not worth fussing about, is it?

>>I've never counted how many there were, but if people didn't take the
>>trouble to point out that test posts are inappropriate here, it's very
>>likely that we would have many more.

> Killfile: subject: test "or" testing

Your choice, but I wouldn't. I can conceive of lots of legitimate posts that
incorporated one or the other of those words in the subject line.

Flight

Re: testing

"Ken Blake" <kblake@this.is.an.invalid.domain> schreef in bericht
> "Paul Montgomery" <nonnymoose@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>
>> On Tue, 19 Aug 2008 20:55:36 -0400, "Rick Rogers" <rick@mvps.org>
>> wrote:
>>
>>>The reason there is a designated test group is so that the working groups
>>>are not clogged with test messages. I wasn't being rude or impolite, nor
>>>did
>>>I chastise the poster, I merely pointed out that there is a more
>>>appropriate
>>>place for testing a connection. A test post is no more appropriate in a
>>>Vista group than is a question about Windows98.

>> Well, since we get - what? - maybe 2 or 3 such posts a month in the
>> entire vista* heirarchy, it's really not worth fussing about, is it?

> I've never counted how many there were, but if people didn't take the
> trouble to point out that test posts are inappropriate here, it's very
> likely that we would have many more.

Any proof of that? Or just suggesting? Come on, let people with less
experience than you, *crack* also find their way. We have had now more
messages about this one testing than all the testing messages I have seen so
far. So shut up!

Flight

Re: testing

"Flight" <jPUNTvoorbeeld@gmailPUNTcom> schreef in bericht

> "Ken Blake" <kblake@this.is.an.invalid.domain> schreef in bericht
>> "Paul Montgomery" <nonnymoose@yahoo.com> wrote in message

>>> Well, since we get - what? - maybe 2 or 3 such posts a month in the
>>> entire vista* heirarchy, it's really not worth fussing about, is it?

>> I've never counted how many there were, but if people didn't take the
>> trouble to point out that test posts are inappropriate here, it's very
>> likely that we would have many more.
>>

> Any proof of that? Or just suggesting? Come on, let people with less
> experience than you, *crack* also find their way. We have had now more
> messages about this one testing than all the testing messages I have seen
> so far. So shut up!

Sorry, was ment for Ken Blake.