Spybot update

t-4-2

Spybot update

Problem with my Spybot Search & Destroy. Everything is working fine
EXCEPT "update". It said " bad check sum ". Please see screenshot link
below :

'ImageGrotto: Free Image and Screenshot Hosting'
(http://imagegrotto.com/view-Capture20314.JPG)

Should I go through the uninstall-- reinstall process, or there is
something more to it ??
Please advise. Thank you.

--
t-4-2
Mark Veldhuis

Re: Spybot update
> Problem with my Spybot Search & Destroy. Everything is working fine
> EXCEPT "update". It said " bad check sum ". Please see screenshot link
> below :
>
> 'ImageGrotto: Free Image and Screenshot Hosting'
> (http://imagegrotto.com/view-Capture20314.JPG)
>
> Should I go through the uninstall-- reinstall process,

No, try to get the updates from a different server first.

--

Met vriendelijke groet,
Mark Veldhuis.

skunksmash

Re: Spybot update

t-4-2;811721 Wrote:
> Problem with my Spybot Search & Destroy. Everything is working fine
> EXCEPT "update". It said " bad check sum ". Please see screenshot link
> below :
>
> 'ImageGrotto: Free Image and Screenshot Hosting'
> (http://imagegrotto.com/view-Capture20314.JPG)
>
> Should I go through the uninstall-- reinstall process, or there is
> something more to it ??
> Please advise. Thank you.

try another download mirror......

this happens to me sometimes

--
skunksmash

E2180 @ 3.2ghz
arctic cooler pro 775
4GB gskill HZ @ 1050mhz
Asus P5K premium
160GB seagate 7200
coloursit 600w psu
PNY 8800GT 512mb
Ken Blake

Re: Spybot update
t-4-2" <guest@unknown-email.com> wrote in message

> Problem with my Spybot Search & Destroy. Everything is working fine
> EXCEPT "update". It said " bad check sum ". Please see screenshot link
> below :
>
> 'ImageGrotto: Free Image and Screenshot Hosting'
> (http://imagegrotto.com/view-Capture20314.JPG)
>
> Should I go through the uninstall-- reinstall process,

No. Your problem is not with SS&D itself, but with the update file you are
trying to download. Try it again, or try it from another site.

t-4-2

Re: Spybot update

skunksmash;811734 Wrote:
> > t-4-2;811721 Wrote:
> > Problem with my Spybot Search & Destroy. Everything is working fine
> > EXCEPT "update". It said " bad check sum ". Please see screenshot link
> > below :
> >
> > 'ImageGrotto: Free Image and Screenshot Hosting'
> > (http://imagegrotto.com/view-Capture20314.JPG)
> >
> > Should I go through the uninstall-- reinstall process, or there is
> > something more to it ??
> > Please advise. Thank you.> >

> try another download mirror......
>
> this happens to me sometimes

Hello,
What "different server" ? I'm from Canada. Am I not required to use
the Canada Server ( which, by the way, has just one choice. ) ?
Please explain "another download mirror".

--
t-4-2
skunksmash

Re: Spybot update

t-4-2;811749 Wrote:
> > Mark Veldhuis;811737 Wrote:
> > > Problem with my Spybot Search & Destroy. Everything is working fine> > > > >
> > > link

> > > (http://imagegrotto.com/view-Capture20314.JPG))

> > --
> >

> > Met vriendelijke groet,
> > Mark Veldhuis.> >

> > > Problem with my Spybot Search & Destroy. Everything is working fine
> > > EXCEPT "update". It said " bad check sum ". Please see screenshot link
> > > below :
> > >
> > > 'ImageGrotto: Free Image and Screenshot Hosting'
> > > (http://imagegrotto.com/view-Capture20314.JPG)
> > >
> > > Should I go through the uninstall-- reinstall process, or there is
> > > something more to it ??
> > > Please advise. Thank you.> > > >

> > try another download mirror......
> >
> > this happens to me sometimes > >

> Hello,
> What "different server" ? I'm from Canada. Am I not required to use
> the Canada Server ( which, by the way, has just one choice. ) ?
> Please explain "another download mirror".

no....you can upload the update from any mirror on the list....

--
skunksmash

E2180 @ 3.2ghz
arctic cooler pro 775
4GB gskill HZ @ 1050mhz
Asus P5K premium
160GB seagate 7200
coloursit 600w psu
PNY 8800GT 512mb
Mark Veldhuis

Re: Spybot update
> What "different server" ? I'm from Canada. Am I not required to use
> the Canada Server

No, just pick one of the other servers in the list and see if it works
for you.

--

Met vriendelijke groet,
Mark Veldhuis.

t-4-2

Re: Spybot update

skunksmash;811763 Wrote:
> > > try to get the updates from a different server first.
> > >
> > > --
> > >

> > > Met vriendelijke groet,
> > > Mark Veldhuis.> > > >

> > > try another download mirror......
> > >
> > > this happens to me sometimes > > > >

> > Hello,
> > What "different server" ? I'm from Canada. Am I not required to use
> > the Canada Server ( which, by the way, has just one choice. ) ?
> > Please explain "another download mirror".> >

> no....you can upload the update from any mirror (global location) on
> the list....

Thank you, everyone.
Got my update from one of the US servers. Update was successful.

--
t-4-2