music inserted in an e-mail

t-4-2

music inserted in an e-mail

Hello everyone,
I posted the same question under " music pictures videos ", and I had
an answer . Trouble is, the answer came in a form of a link which said
"music background for Windows Mail and Outlook Express." The link used
Outlook Express as example which started with Format tab > background >
sound ,etc. There was no example for Windows Mail which I use. WM does
NOT have Format tab. That link is no good for me.
I want to insert a song from my Media Player to an e-mail as
background music.
Can anyone teach me how to ? Thank you.

--
t-4-2
Paul Montgomery

Re: music inserted in an e-mail
On Sat, 16 Aug 2008 09:00:27 -0500, t-4-2 <guest@unknown-email.com>
wrote:

>Hello everyone,
>I posted the same question under " music pictures videos ", and I had
>an answer . Trouble is, the answer came in a form of a link which said
>"music background for Windows Mail and Outlook Express." The link used
>Outlook Express as example which started with Format tab > background >
>sound ,etc. There was no example for Windows Mail which I use. WM does
>NOT have Format tab. That link is no good for me.
>I want to insert a song from my Media Player to an e-mail as
>background music.
>Can anyone teach me how to ? Thank you.

You could have taught yourself using the exact same method used for
OE.

In both cases, the Format tab is visible while you are creating your
message.
claudiosantos99@hotmail.com

"t-4-2" wrote:

> Hello everyone,
> I posted the same question under " music pictures videos ", and I had
> an answer . Trouble is, the answer came in a form of a link which said
> "music background for Windows Mail and Outlook Express." The link used
> Outlook Express as example which started with Format tab > background >
> sound ,etc. There was no example for Windows Mail which I use. WM does
> NOT have Format tab. That link is no good for me.
> I want to insert a song from my Media Player to an e-mail as
> background music.
> Can anyone teach me how to ? Thank you.
>

> --
> t-4-2

Phillips

Re: music inserted in an e-mail
I'd try to make a webpage (you need a URL) with embedded sound and send URL
as email in Message/New using/Webpage.
Michael
<claudiosantos99@hotmail.com@discussions.microsoft .com> wrote in message

> "t-4-2" wrote:
>

>> Hello everyone,
>> I posted the same question under " music pictures videos ", and I had
>> an answer . Trouble is, the answer came in a form of a link which said
>> "music background for Windows Mail and Outlook Express." The link used
>> Outlook Express as example which started with Format tab > background >
>> sound ,etc. There was no example for Windows Mail which I use. WM does
>> NOT have Format tab. That link is no good for me.
>> I want to insert a song from my Media Player to an e-mail as
>> background music.
>> Can anyone teach me how to ? Thank you.
>>

>> --
>> t-4-2

Richard in AZ

Re: music inserted in an e-mail
"claudiosantos99@hotmail.com"
<claudiosantos99@hotmail.com@discussions.microsoft .com> wrote in message

> "t-4-2" wrote:
>

>> Hello everyone,
>> I posted the same question under " music pictures videos ", and I had
>> an answer . Trouble is, the answer came in a form of a link which said
>> "music background for Windows Mail and Outlook Express." The link used
>> Outlook Express as example which started with Format tab > background >
>> sound ,etc. There was no example for Windows Mail which I use. WM does
>> NOT have Format tab. That link is no good for me.
>> I want to insert a song from my Media Player to an e-mail as
>> background music.
>> Can anyone teach me how to ? Thank you.
>>

>> --
>> t-4-2

To t-4-2
When you open a new message (not when looking at Windows Mail main screen)
you will find "Format" in the menu bar (not a tab).
Under "Format" then "background" you have the option to insert sound files.