Vista ultimate stuck loading (Green Bars)
This is all happening out of nowhere!!! (Specs below)
First after doing an ordinary restart, my vista (ultimate) gets stuck
for a LONG time at the loading screen and does not move, with the green
this happens every time i try to restart. i pop in my original vista
disk and start the repair process...it says it found something wrong
with my startup and it found what was wrong and that it was repaired.
after this i get the message NTLDR, which is a whole nother problem. i
ran the below to fix the NTLDR...
1. Put the Windows Vista installation disc in the disc drive, and then
start the computer.
2. Press a key when you are prompted.
3. Select a language, a time, a currency, a keyboard or an input
method, and then click Next.
4. Click Repair your computer.
5. Click the operating system that you want to repair, and then click
6. In the System Recovery Options dialog box, click Command Prompt.
7. Type Bootrec.exe, and then press ENTER.
8. Type bootrec /fixboot
the NTLDR problem seemed to be fixed, but i am still being stuck at the
green loading bar screen.
Needless to say i am at a loss right now as to what to do...hopefully
someone can give me a couple suggestions to try.
*NOTE* I can start-up ok in safe mode, and have tried several system
Comp. specs. (this is my first built computer in which i have had
absolutly NO problems with...i have not installed any drivers lateley so
i'm not sure why this is happening)
Asus M2N-SLI Deluxe
AMD 64 x2 6400 w/ stock sink
EVGA 8800GT 512mb
OCZ Gamexstreme 700w PSU
2x2gb G.Skill Ram
Seagate 250 HDD x2
Lite-On/Lightscribe dvd burner x2