RE: ntoskrn1.exe

Jamal Kilo Vista problem

RE: ntoskrn1.exe
Hello Guys,
I have the HP Pavilion dv2120ca Notebook. I get windows updates from Windows
Vista, I started the download and when it's almost done I got the same
problem for an error shows that windons failed to start a recent hardware or
software change might be the cause.

I have not installed any new software or hardware on my LT it was only the
windows updates.
Now it is asking for a file ntoskrn1.exe status 0xc0000098
windows failed to load because a required file is missing, or corrupt.

Any help would be great. I do not have a windows vista disc as I am away
from home, in Dubai, UAE, any help I would really appreciated

Jamal Kilo
Hamilton from Brazil

RE: ntoskrn1.exe
Hello Mr Jamal, I have the same problem, identical messages like you, but
with a Sony Vaio laptop and I, like you, do not have a solution from Windows
team! How diferente computer manufactures had the same trouble? The problem
is Microsoft!
In the future a I will migrate to another software and company!

Sorry,

Hamilton, from Brazil.

"Jamal Kilo Vista problem" wrote:

> Hello Guys,
> I have the HP Pavilion dv2120ca Notebook. I get windows updates from Windows
> Vista, I started the download and when it's almost done I got the same
> problem for an error shows that windons failed to start a recent hardware or
> software change might be the cause.
>
> I have not installed any new software or hardware on my LT it was only the
> windows updates.
> Now it is asking for a file ntoskrn1.exe status 0xc0000098
> windows failed to load because a required file is missing, or corrupt.
>
> Any help would be great. I do not have a windows vista disc as I am away
> from home, in Dubai, UAE, any help I would really appreciated
>
> Jamal Kilo

Jason B Wedlake

RE: ntoskrn1.exe
im glad I'm not the only one with the exact same problem! although i have a
Dell inspirion 1525 laptop! and there's no way to stop the LT configuring the
updates is there? because I'm pretty sure its the updates that trigger the
problem...

"Jamal Kilo Vista problem" wrote:

> Hello Guys,
> I have the HP Pavilion dv2120ca Notebook. I get windows updates from Windows
> Vista, I started the download and when it's almost done I got the same
> problem for an error shows that windons failed to start a recent hardware or
> software change might be the cause.
>
> I have not installed any new software or hardware on my LT it was only the
> windows updates.
> Now it is asking for a file ntoskrn1.exe status 0xc0000098
> windows failed to load because a required file is missing, or corrupt.
>
> Any help would be great. I do not have a windows vista disc as I am away
> from home, in Dubai, UAE, any help I would really appreciated
>
> Jamal Kilo

Ben

RE: ntoskrn1.exe
Yes I have the same problem- "windows could not start because file is corrupt
or missing" I know I could replace it with command line and an A:\ disk but I
can't find the file. Where can I download it? Ne one know?