Spyware program not going away

violet_eyesz

Spyware program not going away
Hello, I was on my computer one time and this WInSpywareProtect program just
came on and it would not go away. I tried searching for it to delete it but I
could not find it. It just pops up at the worst time and won't go away. I
need help in deleting it.
Carey Frisch [MVP]

Re: Spyware program not going away
Download and run Ad-Aware:
http://www.lavasoftusa.com/products/ad_aware_free.php

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

"violet_eyesz" <violet_eyesz@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9BEC9601-C81D-4CA7-902F-0645ABBD1F4A@microsoft.com...
Hello, I was on my computer one time and this WInSpywareProtect program just
came on and it would not go away. I tried searching for it to delete it but I
could not find it. It just pops up at the worst time and won't go away. I
need help in deleting it.
Malke

Carey Frisch [MVP] wrote:

> Download and run Ad-Aware:
> http://www.lavasoftusa.com/products/ad_aware_free.php

This won't do it. The OP will need a more focused cleaning.

Malke
--
MS-MVP
Elephant Boy Computers
Malke

violet_eyesz wrote:

> Hello, I was on my computer one time and this WInSpywareProtect program
> just came on and it would not go away. I tried searching for it to delete
> it but I could not find it. It just pops up at the worst time and won't go
> away. I need help in deleting it.

Start with specific removal instructions by finding your malware here:

Bleeping Computer removal how-to's -

If you need more help, register at BleepingComputer's forum, read the
posting FAQ, and get guided help. There are other specialty forums that do
this, too.

http://aumha.net/ - Click on the HijackThis forum. Read the announcement and
the stickies *first*.
http://www.atribune.org/forums/index.php?showforum=9
http://aumha.net/viewforum.php?f=30
http://castlecops.com/forum67.html
http://www.dslreports.com/forum/cleanup
http://www.cybertechhelp.com/forums/...splay.php?f=25
http://www.geekstogo.com/forum/Malwa..._Here-f37.html
http://gladiator-antivirus.com/forum...?showforum=170
http://spywarewarrior.com/viewforum.php?f=5
http://forums.techguy.org/54-security/
http://forums.tomcoyote.org/

Malke
--
MS-MVP
Elephant Boy Computers
www.elephantboycomputers.com
Don't Panic!
The Coward Robert Ford

Re: Spyware program not going away
=?Utf-8?B?dmlvbGV0X2V5ZXN6?= <violet_eyesz@discussions.microsoft.com>
wrote in news:9BEC9601-C81D-4CA7-902F-0645ABBD1F4A@microsoft.com:

> Hello, I was on my computer one time and this WInSpywareProtect
> program just came on and it would not go away. I tried searching for
> it to delete it but I could not find it. It just pops up at the worst
> time and won't go away. I need help in deleting it.

http://removal-tool.com/winspywareprotect/
Mick Murphy

RE: Spyware program not going away
Install Spybot Search & destroy, and run it in Safe Mode to remove problem.
Instructions for download/install, and running in Safe Mode written below.

http://www.spybot.info/en/index.html

Spybot Search & Destroy 1.5.2 is a very good, FREE Anti-Spyware Program.
Download, install, update, and immunize your System with it.
Then SCAN with it.
Update it, and scan your System once a fortnight.

Important re: Safe Mode
If you happen to find a problem that you can’t uninstall / delete, reboot
the computer, and go into Safe Mode.
To get into Safe mode, tap F8 right at Power On / Startup, and use UP arrow
key to get to Safe Mode, then hit ENTER.
RESCAN your computer with Spybot S & D while in Safe Mode.

--
Mick Murphy - Qld - Australia

"violet_eyesz" wrote:

> Hello, I was on my computer one time and this WInSpywareProtect program just
> came on and it would not go away. I tried searching for it to delete it but I
> could not find it. It just pops up at the worst time and won't go away. I
> need help in deleting it.

ICQM Houston

RE: Spyware program not going away
use ZoneAlarm http://www.zonealarm.com - do nt use free download (or try it