Can't see defrag scheduler

Levi2003

Can't see defrag scheduler
I have tried to open the defrag screen to see when it is set to defrag.
According to one of the posts, it does it automaticly. When I click on it,
the cursor just sits there and spins. I even have tried to open it from the
start menu, using the search option, and now when I hit the start button, I
can't access anything else in there also. Why is this so hard?
Brink

Re: Can't see defrag scheduler

Levi2003;747339 Wrote:
> I have tried to open the defrag screen to see when it is set to defrag.
> According to one of the posts, it does it automaticly. When I click on
> it,
> the cursor just sits there and spins. I even have tried to open it from
> the
> start menu, using the search option, and now when I hit the start
> button, I
> can't access anything else in there also. Why is this so hard?

Hi Levi,

You might be trying to open the wrong "Defrag.exe" command prompt only
file. It should be "dfrgui.exe" instead. This tutorial may help.

http://www.vistax64.com/tutorials/72...ragmenter.html

Hope this helps,
Shawn

--
Brink

them.*
*Please post feedback to help others.*
Levi2003

Re: Can't see defrag scheduler
Thanks for the info.......The tutorial helped me resolve my problem!!!!
DC

Levi2003;747376 Wrote:
> Thanks for the info.......The tutorial helped me resolve my problem!!!!
> DC

> > > defrag.
> > > on
> > > from
> > >
> > > Hi Levi,
> > >
> > > You might be trying to open the wrong "Defrag.exe" command prompt

> > only
> > > file. It should be "dfrgui.exe" instead. This tutorial may help.
> > >
> > > http://www.vistax64.com/tutorials/72...ragmenter.html
> > >
> > > Hope this helps,
> > > Shawn
> > >

> > > --
> > > Brink
> > >
> > > *There are no dumb questions, just the people that do not ask
> > > them.*
> > > '*VISTA FORUMS*' (http://www.vistax64.com)
> > > *Please post feedback to help others.*

Your welcome DC. I'm glad to hear that you have it sorted now.

Shawn