Uninstall Photoshop cs3

Lid8nhx

Re: Uninstall Photoshop cs3

In the control panel there is a shortcut called programs and features..
when that launches you can uninstall programs in there....

not sure why this posted twice...

--
Lid8nhx

Hiasan Ghazi

Uninstall Photoshop cs3
Hi all,
I installed photoshop cs3 on xp last month on my drive D: then i installed
windows vista home basic on my pc. Now i need to get rid of Adobe Photoshop
CS3 but i cant see any unsinstaller in the folder or in control panel. Is
there a method for manually (safely) unistall programs on vista? Pls can
someone give me step by step procedure. Thanks

John Barnett MVP

Re: Uninstall Photoshop cs3
The uninstall option should be in the programs and features section of
control panel.

1/ Click the Start orb
2/ From the menu click on Control Panel
3/ When the control panel window opens, Click on the Programs and Features
icon
4/ The 'uninstall or change a program' window will now open
5/ Look down the list for Adobe Creative Suite 3 and double click on it to
start the uninstall program.

I assume that you 'upgraded' from XP to Vista? It is strange if, after the
upgrade, the adobe creative suite uninstall option didn't transfer over.
However, if you can't find the uninstall option in the 'uninstall or change
a program window' I would actually re-install Adobe CS3 and then un-install
it.

John Barnett MVP
Associate Expert
Windows Desktop Experience

Web: http://xphelpandsupport.mvps.org
Web: http://vistasupport.mvps.org

mail/post..

"Hiasan Ghazi" <shq@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
> Hi all,
> I installed photoshop cs3 on xp last month on my drive D: then i installed
> windows vista home basic on my pc. Now i need to get rid of Adobe
> Photoshop CS3 but i cant see any unsinstaller in the folder or in control
> panel. Is there a method for manually (safely) unistall programs on vista?
> Pls can someone give me step by step procedure. Thanks

John Barnett MVP

Re: Uninstall Photoshop cs3
Hiasan, re-installing and then un-installing is the method that I use if I
have problems with a particular application that will not un-install. Doing
and install and then uninstall usually solves the problem. Hopefully it will
solve yours.

Good luck

"H. Ghazi" <shq@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message

> Thanks John! I'll try to re-install the program and then uninstall it.
>

> "John Barnett MVP" <freelance@invalid.invalid> wrote in message
>> The uninstall option should be in the programs and features section of
>> control panel.
>>
>> 1/ Click the Start orb
>> 2/ From the menu click on Control Panel
>> 3/ When the control panel window opens, Click on the Programs and
>> Features icon
>> 4/ The 'uninstall or change a program' window will now open
>> 5/ Look down the list for Adobe Creative Suite 3 and double click on it
>> to start the uninstall program.
>>
>> I assume that you 'upgraded' from XP to Vista? It is strange if, after
>> the upgrade, the adobe creative suite uninstall option didn't transfer
>> over. However, if you can't find the uninstall option in the 'uninstall
>> or change a program window' I would actually re-install Adobe CS3 and
>> then un-install it.

>> John Barnett MVP
>> Associate Expert
>> Windows Desktop Experience
>>
>> Web: http://xphelpandsupport.mvps.org
>> Web: http://vistasupport.mvps.org

>> for
>> any direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages arising out of
>> the
>> use of, or inability to use, information or opinions expressed in this
>> mail/post..
>>

>> "Hiasan Ghazi" <shq@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
>>> Hi all,
>>> I installed photoshop cs3 on xp last month on my drive D: then i
>>> installed windows vista home basic on my pc. Now i need to get rid of
>>> Adobe Photoshop CS3 but i cant see any unsinstaller in the folder or in
>>> control panel. Is there a method for manually (safely) unistall programs
>>> on vista? Pls can someone give me step by step procedure. Thanks

H. Ghazi

Re: Uninstall Photoshop cs3

Thanks John! I'll try to re-install the program and then uninstall it.

"John Barnett MVP" <freelance@invalid.invalid> wrote in message
> The uninstall option should be in the programs and features section of
> control panel.
>
> 1/ Click the Start orb
> 2/ From the menu click on Control Panel
> 3/ When the control panel window opens, Click on the Programs and Features
> icon
> 4/ The 'uninstall or change a program' window will now open
> 5/ Look down the list for Adobe Creative Suite 3 and double click on it to
> start the uninstall program.
>
> I assume that you 'upgraded' from XP to Vista? It is strange if, after the
> upgrade, the adobe creative suite uninstall option didn't transfer over.
> However, if you can't find the uninstall option in the 'uninstall or
> change a program window' I would actually re-install Adobe CS3 and then
> un-install it.

> John Barnett MVP
> Associate Expert
> Windows Desktop Experience
>
> Web: http://xphelpandsupport.mvps.org
> Web: http://vistasupport.mvps.org

> reliability or content of this mail/post. The Author shall not be liable
> for
> any direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages arising out of
> the
> mail/post..
>

> "Hiasan Ghazi" <shq@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
>> Hi all,
>> I installed photoshop cs3 on xp last month on my drive D: then i
>> installed windows vista home basic on my pc. Now i need to get rid of
>> Adobe Photoshop CS3 but i cant see any unsinstaller in the folder or in
>> control panel. Is there a method for manually (safely) unistall programs
>> on vista? Pls can someone give me step by step procedure. Thanks

Frenchy

Re: Uninstall Photoshop cs3
H. Ghazi wrote:

> Thanks John! I'll try to re-install the program and then uninstall it.
>

> "John Barnett MVP" <freelance@invalid.invalid> wrote in message
>> The uninstall option should be in the programs and features section of
>> control panel.
>>
>> 1/ Click the Start orb
>> 2/ From the menu click on Control Panel
>> 3/ When the control panel window opens, Click on the Programs and
>> Features icon
>> 4/ The 'uninstall or change a program' window will now open
>> 5/ Look down the list for Adobe Creative Suite 3 and double click on
>> it to start the uninstall program.
>>
>> I assume that you 'upgraded' from XP to Vista? It is strange if, after
>> the upgrade, the adobe creative suite uninstall option didn't transfer
>> over. However, if you can't find the uninstall option in the
>> 'uninstall or change a program window' I would actually re-install
>> Adobe CS3 and then un-install it.

>> John Barnett MVP
>> Associate Expert
>> Windows Desktop Experience
>>
>> Web: http://xphelpandsupport.mvps.org
>> Web: http://vistasupport.mvps.org

>> reliability or content of this mail/post. The Author shall not be
>> liable for
>> any direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages arising out
>> of the
>> use of, or inability to use, information or opinions expressed in this
>> mail/post..
>>

>> "Hiasan Ghazi" <shq@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
>>> Hi all,
>>> I installed photoshop cs3 on xp last month on my drive D: then i
>>> installed windows vista home basic on my pc. Now i need to get rid of
>>> Adobe Photoshop CS3 but i cant see any unsinstaller in the folder or
>>> in control panel. Is there a method for manually (safely) unistall
>>> programs on vista? Pls can someone give me step by step procedure.
>>> Thanks

Reva Uninstaller is free and does a great job under Vista

Frenchy