font size in form boxes/fields

Al

font size in form boxes/fields
Hi there..I just upgraded to a new computer with Vista , IE 7 etc..and I ran
across a small problem..and I can't seem to find anything in the "Help" on IE
or Vista , so I was wondering if an expert could give me some insight to a
solution...
** How do I fix the font size in "boxes" on web pages..
for example the 2 boxes on Google page ..."Google Search" .. "I'm Feeling
Lucky" and other small "boxes", like the boxes when you fill in a form
online...also...the box where you enter text in the search area
When I first started to use IE7 it was fine..then somewhere along the line
the size
went really small..
Thank you for your help , Al
PS even the boxes on the next page..where it is asking for contact
information...Al
Also ..this does not happen with Firefox!!!

Charlie42

Re: font size in form boxes/fields
"Al" <Al@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

> How do I fix the font size in "boxes" on web pages..
> for example the 2 boxes on Google page ..."Google Search" .. "I'm
> Feeling Lucky" and other small "boxes", like the boxes when you fill in a
> form online...

In Internet Explorer, View menu > Text size.

Charlie42

Al

Re: font size in form boxes/fields
Thanks for the response..but..
Nope...does not work for the specified items that I talked about..Al

"Charlie42" wrote:

> "Al" <Al@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
>
> > How do I fix the font size in "boxes" on web pages..
> > for example the 2 boxes on Google page ..."Google Search" .. "I'm
> > Feeling Lucky" and other small "boxes", like the boxes when you fill in a
> > form online...

> In Internet Explorer, View menu > Text size.
>
> Charlie42

LiquidSyntax

RE: font size in form boxes/fields
Try updating your fonts or repairing them. I had this problem, and noticed a
lot of my arial fronts were missing, so I replaced them and then the problem
went away.

Hope this helps.

"Al" wrote:

> Hi there..I just upgraded to a new computer with Vista , IE 7 etc..and I ran
> across a small problem..and I can't seem to find anything in the "Help" on IE
> or Vista , so I was wondering if an expert could give me some insight to a
> solution...
> ** How do I fix the font size in "boxes" on web pages..
> for example the 2 boxes on Google page ..."Google Search" .. "I'm Feeling
> Lucky" and other small "boxes", like the boxes when you fill in a form
> online...also...the box where you enter text in the search area
> When I first started to use IE7 it was fine..then somewhere along the line
> the size
> went really small..
> Thank you for your help , Al
> PS even the boxes on the next page..where it is asking for contact
> information...Al
> Also ..this does not happen with Firefox!!!

ricky

RE: font size in form boxes/fields
I have the same problem as Al's
and updating the fonts won't work.

any other suggestions ??

"LiquidSyntax" wrote:

> Try updating your fonts or repairing them. I had this problem, and noticed a
> lot of my arial fronts were missing, so I replaced them and then the problem
> went away.
>
> Hope this helps.
>
> "Al" wrote:
>
> > Hi there..I just upgraded to a new computer with Vista , IE 7 etc..and I ran
> > across a small problem..and I can't seem to find anything in the "Help" on IE
> > or Vista , so I was wondering if an expert could give me some insight to a
> > solution...
> > ** How do I fix the font size in "boxes" on web pages..
> > for example the 2 boxes on Google page ..."Google Search" .. "I'm Feeling
> > Lucky" and other small "boxes", like the boxes when you fill in a form
> > online...also...the box where you enter text in the search area
> > When I first started to use IE7 it was fine..then somewhere along the line
> > the size
> > went really small..
> > Thank you for your help , Al
> > PS even the boxes on the next page..where it is asking for contact
> > information...Al
> > Also ..this does not happen with Firefox!!!

miss-information

Re: font size in form boxes/fields
Right click an empty area of your desktop. In the popup menu select >
Personalize > Windows Color and Appearance > Open classic appearance
properties for more color options > Advanced... > under Item: select >
Message Box > Change font and or size. In the drop down menu look for other
font sizes you can change.