Programs and Features in Vista Problem

Joaquin

Programs and Features in Vista Problem
When I go to control panel and try loading Program and Features, nothing
happens.

In other words, I can't uninstall or repair anything because I can't even
get passed loading this page.

Please help
t-4-2

Re: Programs and Features in Vista Problem

"Joaquin" <Joaquin@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> When I go to control panel and try loading Program and Features, nothing
> happens.
>
> In other words, I can't uninstall or repair anything because I can't even
> get passed loading this page.
>
> Please help

Hello Joaquin,
How did you "try loading Programs and Features" ? Did you right click, then
click Open ?

Joaquin

Re: Programs and Features in Vista Problem
Hey,

I have tried everything. Double clicking, right click and open.

But all with no avail....

I have no clue what to do??

Hopefully you can help

"t-4-2" wrote:

> "Joaquin" <Joaquin@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > When I go to control panel and try loading Program and Features, nothing
> > happens.
> >
> > In other words, I can't uninstall or repair anything because I can't even
> > get passed loading this page.
> >
> > Please help

> Hello Joaquin,
> How did you "try loading Programs and Features" ? Did you right click, then
> click Open ?

t-4-2

Re: Programs and Features in Vista Problem
Do you remember when was the last time you were successful in loading Prog &
Features ?
If you do, do a system restore , picking that date as your restore point.
See if that gets you back to normal.
> Hey,
>
> I have tried everything. Double clicking, right click and open.
>
> But all with no avail....
>
> I have no clue what to do??
>
> Hopefully you can help
>
> "t-4-2" wrote:
>

>> "Joaquin" <Joaquin@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> > When I go to control panel and try loading Program and Features,
>> > nothing
>> > happens.
>> >
>> > In other words, I can't uninstall or repair anything because I can't
>> > even
>> > get passed loading this page.
>> >
>> > Please help

>> Hello Joaquin,
>> How did you "try loading Programs and Features" ? Did you right click,
>> then
>> click Open ?

Joaquin

Re: Programs and Features in Vista Problem
ANYBODY OUT THERE THAN CAN HELP????

I CAN'T REMOVE ANY PROGRAM BECAUSE MY PROGRAM AND FEATURES ICON WILL NOT
LOAD, IT JUST CRASHES.

PLEASE ADVISE

THANKS IN ADVANCE

"Joaquin" wrote:

> Hey,
>
> I have tried everything. Double clicking, right click and open.
>
> But all with no avail....
>
> I have no clue what to do??
>
> Hopefully you can help
>
> "t-4-2" wrote:
>

> > "Joaquin" <Joaquin@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > > When I go to control panel and try loading Program and Features, nothing
> > > happens.
> > >
> > > In other words, I can't uninstall or repair anything because I can't even
> > > get passed loading this page.
> > >
> > > Please help

> > Hello Joaquin,
> > How did you "try loading Programs and Features" ? Did you right click, then
> > click Open ?

Nonny

Re: Programs and Features in Vista Problem
On Thu, 12 Jun 2008 21:51:01 -0700, Joaquin
<Joaquin@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>ANYBODY OUT THERE THAN CAN HELP????
>
>I CAN'T REMOVE ANY PROGRAM BECAUSE MY PROGRAM AND FEATURES ICON WILL NOT
>LOAD, IT JUST CRASHES.
>
>PLEASE ADVISE
>
>THANKS IN ADVANCE

The last person who replied to you asked you to try to do a system
restore to a date earlier than this started.

DID YOU DO THAT??