text is just not right in my pc

jose_armstrong

text is just not right in my pc
i have windows vista home premium in an ecer pc.
since i got virused, the text in my pc looks different, like less bold, the
text is the only thing that changed, pictures are still looking the same.
Robert Hankins

Re: text is just not right in my pc
Right click on any open area of desktop. Click on Personalize. There are
options there for changing your text size .

"Robert Hankins" wrote:

> Right click on any open area of desktop. Click on Personalize. There are
> options there for changing your text size .
>
> "jose_armstrong" <jose_armstrong@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> >i have windows vista home premium in an ecer pc.
> > since i got virused, the text in my pc looks different, like less bold,
> > the
> > text is the only thing that changed, pictures are still looking the same.

>im sorry, i didn't make myself clear, is more like a resolution issue, any ideas?

Mick Murphy

Re: text is just not right in my pc
What Robert said, is the area you go to, to change the Resolution, too!
Empty Desktop>Right-click>Personalise>alter it to your heart's content!
--
Mick Murphy - Qld - Australia