Vista 32 bit with SP1 keeps randomly locking up on my system.

adnon

Vista 32 bit with SP1 keeps randomly locking up on my system.
I am using Vista 32 bit with SP1 and I keep getting random lock ups sometimes
just minutes after I boot up. I noticed in my event viewer I have these
repeated errors:
How can I fix them?

- The following boot-start or system-start driver(s) failed to load: ASPI32

- Unable to initialize the security package Kerberos for server side
authentication.
The data field contains the error number.

- The Parallel port driver service failed to start due to the following
error:
The service cannot be started, either because it is disabled or because it
has no
enabled devices associated with it.

adnon

RE: Vista 32 bit with SP1 keeps randomly locking up on my system.
Well, I am actually surprised I didn't get any response on this matter. I
have been combing the net trying to get more info and at most I found out I
can do the following:

1) Unable to initialize the security package Kerberos for server side
authentication.

-Just ignore it.

2) With the Parallel port driver service failed to start due to the following
error and the following boot-start or system-start driver(s) failed to load:
ASPI32 error

- only real solution I saw was set the start in the registry to 4 thus
disabling it at startup. So now those two errors do not pop up anymore in
event manager.

Unfortunatly, my PC is still locking up. It basically just freezes usually
while I am in windows doing very little to nothing at all. I have a Geforce
8800 gtx and Xfi-fatality sound card. All drivers are up to date. Is it just
glitches in service pack 1 or do I have other issues. Any info would greatly
be appreciated.