Battery model

Sphinx

Battery model
Can anybody tell me where i can find out the make of my battery as i want to
buy another that lasts longer as a spare as mine only lasts about 2 1/2 hours.

Gordon

Re: Battery model
"Sphinx" <Sphinx@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Can anybody tell me where i can find out the make of my battery as i want
> buy another that lasts longer as a spare as mine only lasts about 2 1/2
> hours.

Umm your laptop vendor's web site perhaps?

Nonny

Re: Battery model
On Wed, 4 Jun 2008 08:42:05 -0700, Sphinx
<Sphinx@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>Can anybody tell me where i can find out the make of my battery as i want to
>buy another that lasts longer as a spare as mine only lasts about 2 1/2 hours.

Go to your manufacturer's website, or look in the manual that came
with your computer.

When you see the price, you'll probably change your mind.
Spinx

Re: Battery model
Have looked at website but there is that many to choose from I don't really
know the difference from one to the other mine is a Lithium but there are all
different makes and models. I have a Toshiba Satellite A200.

"Nonny" wrote:

> On Wed, 4 Jun 2008 08:42:05 -0700, Sphinx
> <Sphinx@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
>
> >Can anybody tell me where i can find out the make of my battery as i want to
> >buy another that lasts longer as a spare as mine only lasts about 2 1/2 hours.

> Go to your manufacturer's website, or look in the manual that came
> with your computer.
>
> When you see the price, you'll probably change your mind.

Spinx

Re: Battery model
Have tried my laptop which is a Toshiba Satelite A200 but there are that many
battery types on their list of batteries that it is almost impossible to
identify it.

"Gordon" wrote:

> "Sphinx" <Sphinx@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Can anybody tell me where i can find out the make of my battery as i want
> > buy another that lasts longer as a spare as mine only lasts about 2 1/2
> > hours.
> >

> Umm your laptop vendor's web site perhaps?

peter

Re: Battery model
wouldn't it be nice if you gave us all of the info that was printed on the
battery..????
maybe then someone with lots of time on their hands and nothing better to do
could Google that info??
oh!! wait...you could actually do that yourself.....or even just order from
Toshiba based on the serial number of your laptop...
or a Toshiba reseller.....???????????
My Laptop battery actually gives me a part number and the manufacturer
peter

"Spinx" <Spinx@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Have looked at website but there is that many to choose from I don't
> really
> know the difference from one to the other mine is a Lithium but there are
> all
> different makes and models. I have a Toshiba Satellite A200.

Nonny

Re: Battery model
On Wed, 4 Jun 2008 11:30:01 -0700, Spinx
<Spinx@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>Have looked at website but there is that many to choose from I don't really
>know the difference from one to the other mine is a Lithium but there are all
>different makes and models. I have a Toshiba Satellite A200.

Turn your computer over to any 10-year-old. The kid will find what you
need in fif**** minutes or less.
Dwarf

Re: Battery model
Hi,

I have had a look at the Toshiba website for batteries of your laptop. There
are 2 available as listed below for your convenience. The second one listed
has a greater capacity but costs slightly more. The prices quoted are from
the website.
Dwarf

"Toshiba Primary 6-Cell Li-Ion Battery Pack"
Part Number: PA3534U-1BRS $129.99
http://www.toshibadirect.com/td/b2c/...HO&poid=366628

"Toshiba Primary Extended Capacity 9-Cell Li-Ion Battery Pack "
Part Number: PA3535U-1BRS $149.99
http://www.toshibadirect.com/td/b2c/...HO&poid=366629

"Spinx" wrote:

> Have looked at website but there is that many to choose from I don't really
> know the difference from one to the other mine is a Lithium but there are all
> different makes and models. I have a Toshiba Satellite A200.
>
> "Nonny" wrote:
>
> > On Wed, 4 Jun 2008 08:42:05 -0700, Sphinx
> > <Sphinx@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
> >
> > >Can anybody tell me where i can find out the make of my battery as i want to
> > >buy another that lasts longer as a spare as mine only lasts about 2 1/2 hours.

> > Go to your manufacturer's website, or look in the manual that came
> > with your computer.
> >
> > When you see the price, you'll probably change your mind.

Bruce Chambers

Re: Battery model
Sphinx wrote:
> Can anybody tell me where i can find out the make of my battery as i want to
> buy another that lasts longer as a spare as mine only lasts about 2 1/2 hours.

Any particular reason you can't just take a look at your current
battery and read what its label says? Or how about the computer's
(assuming that you're asking about a computer battery, that is) manual?
Have you thought of looking there?

After all, you haven't even bothered to tell us what sort of battery
you have, or what it goes to, I'm afraid you're best bet would be to
call a Psychic hot-line. Oh wait ..... They're psychic; they'll already
know you needf help and should be calling you any moment, now.

--

Bruce Chambers

Help us help you:

killed a great many philosophers.