Taskbar-- Why the difference ?

t-4-2

Taskbar-- Why the difference ?

Hello everyone,
There are 2 screenshot links. Please tell me why there is a difference.
Screenshot # 1 : --

'ImageGrotto: Free Image and Screenshot Hosting'
(http://imagegrotto.com/view-taskbar__113585.JPG)

Screenshot #2

http://imagegrotto.com/view-taskbar__313588.JPG

Please notice : same day, different time.

--
t-4-2
Brink

Re: Taskbar-- Why the difference ?

Hi t-4-2,

Did you make any changes to your Time Zone settings, reset CMOS, or
reset BIOS recently?

Shawn

--
Brink

them.*
*Please post feedback to help others.*
t-4-2

Brink;733382 Wrote:
> Hi t-4-2,
>
> Did you make any changes to your Time Zone settings, reset CMOS, or
> reset BIOS recently?
>
> Shawn

Hlooe Shawn,
I noticed the difference many times. It wasn't deemed important to me.
I figure it's time to ask. The answer to your question is : " no, no,
and no."
Oh, just today my laptop suddenly went back to reboot. Didn't give any
reason.

--
t-4-2
Brink

Re: Taskbar-- Why the difference ?

t-4-2,

I'm not sure why it restarted on you, but it sounds almost like the
CMOS battery is getting weak on the motherboard. I'm not sure how to
change it for a laptop, so you will need to check your laptop's
documentation on how.

In the mean time, you can see if increasing the *Internet Time
Synchronization Update Interval* to see if that helps with keeping
accurate time for you. This tutorial will show you how to.

http://www.vistax64.com/tutorials/89...-interval.html

Hope this helps,
Shawn

--
Brink

them.*
*Please post feedback to help others.*
Rick Rogers

Re: Taskbar-- Why the difference ?
Hi,

Looks like the touchpad software icon. Synaptics in particular has an icon
that comes and goes on some systems.

--
Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
Windows help - www.rickrogers.org

"t-4-2" <guest@unknown-email.com> wrote in message

> Hello everyone,
> There are 2 screenshot links. Please tell me why there is a difference.
> Screenshot # 1 : --
>
> 'ImageGrotto: Free Image and Screenshot Hosting'
> (http://imagegrotto.com/view-taskbar__113585.JPG)
>

> Screenshot #2
>
> http://imagegrotto.com/view-taskbar__313588.JPG
>

> Please notice : same day, different time.
>

> --
> t-4-2

t-4-2

Brink;733581 Wrote:
> t-4-2,
>
> I'm not sure why it restarted on you, but it sounds almost like the
> CMOS battery is getting weak on the motherboard. I'm not sure how to
> change it for a laptop, so you will need to check your laptop's
> documentation on how.
>
> In the mean time, you can see if increasing the *Internet Time
> Synchronization Update Interval* to see if that helps with keeping
> accurate time for you. This tutorial will show you how to.
>
> http://www.vistax64.com/tutorials/89...-interval.html
>
> Hope this helps,
> Shawn

Thank you. Just finished following the tutorial. We'll see.

--
t-4-2
t-4-2

Rick Rogers;733662 Wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Looks like the touchpad software icon. Synaptics in particular has an
> icon
> that comes and goes on some systems.
>
> --
> Best of Luck,

> 'Microsoft Most Valuable Professional'
> (http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/)
> Windows help - 'www.rickrogers.org' (http://www.rickrogers.org)
> My thoughts 'Life and other stuff' (http://rick-mvp.blogspot.com)
>
> "t-4-2" <guest@xxxxxx-email.com> wrote in message
> news:ddf5605fcd7aa79964924688839b56bd@xxxxxx-gateway.com...> > >
> > >
> > > Hello everyone,
> > > There are 2 screenshot links. Please tell me why there is a

> > difference.
> > > Screenshot # 1 : --
> > >
> > > 'ImageGrotto: Free Image and Screenshot Hosting'
> > > ('ImageGrotto: Free Image and Screenshot Hosting'

> > (http://imagegrotto.com/view-taskbar__113585.JPG))
> > >

> > > Screenshot #2
> > >
> > > 'ImageGrotto: Free Image and Screenshot Hosting'

> > (http://imagegrotto.com/view-taskbar__313588.JPG)
> > >

> > > Please notice : same day, different time.
> > >

> > > --
> > > t-4-2 > >

Hello Rick,
Yes it is the touchpad icon, and it did "come and go" a few times.

--
t-4-2