CCleaner Defraggler

t-4-2

CCleaner Defraggler

Hello everyone,
I'm looking for opinions of this CCleaner Defraggler. Here is the list
of features :
'[image: http://www.defraggler.com/css/img/panel_top.gif]'
(http://www.defraggler.com/css/img/panel_top.gif)
'[image:
http://www.defraggler.com/css/img/logo.gif]'
(http://www.defraggler.com/)'[image:
http://www.defraggler.com/css/img/toptext.gif]'
(http://www.defraggler.com/css/img/toptext.gif) (\"http://www.defraggler.com/css/img/logo.gif\")
'_Home_' (http://www.defraggler.com/) '_Features_'
(http://www.defraggler.com/features) '_Screenshots_'
(http://www.defraggler.com/screenshots) '_Download_'
(http://www.defraggler.com/download) '_Forum_'
(http://forum.piriform.com/defraggler)

- '_Home_' (http://www.defraggler.com/) ›
- Features
*Defrag Individual Files*

Most defragmentation tools only let you defrag the whole drive.
Defraggler gives you the power to select individual files and folders to
defrag. So you can get the job done in seconds, rather than waiting for
the whole drive to complete. Of course if you want to defrag the whole
drive Defraggler will let you do that too.
*Compact and Portable*

Defraggler was written in the same compact architecture as other
Piriform products (CCleaner and Recuva). This results in a compact
single EXE application, which can be copied to a thumbdrive and then
used whenever you need it, without a complex installation process. The
EXE itself is less than 1MB!
*Vista Support*

Defraggler supports all OSs released since Windows 2000, this includes
Windows 2000, 2003, XP and Vista. 64-bit support has also just been
added! Additionally Defraggler supports both NTFS and FAT32 file
systems.
*Locate Files on the Drive*

After analysis Defraggler lists all the fragmented files on the drive.
Selecting one or many will highlight their location on the disk.
Allowing you to visually see the location of files on the disk.
*Freeware*

Why pay hundreds of dollars for a commercial defragmentation tool, when
you can use Defraggler for free! This includes corporate use as well!
'*_Download_Defraggler_now!_*'
(http://www.defraggler.com/download)

©Copyright 2007-2008 '_Piriform_Ltd._' (http://www.piriform.com/) All
rights reserved.
'[image:
http://www.defraggler.com/css/img/smalllogo2.gif]'
(http://www.piriform.com/) (\"http://www.defraggler.com/css/img/smalllogo2.gif\")

'[image: http://www.defraggler.com/css/img/panel_bot.gif]'

--
t-4-2
DL

Re: CCleaner Defraggler
I wouldnt bother, let Vista handle the defrag process

"t-4-2" <guest@unknown-email.com> wrote in message

> [...]
> single EXE application, which can be copied to a thumbdrive and then
> used whenever you need it, without a complex installation process. The
> EXE itself is less than 1MB!
> *Vista Support*
>
> Defraggler supports all OSs released since Windows 2000, this includes
> Windows 2000, 2003, XP and Vista. 64-bit support has also just been
> added! Additionally Defraggler supports both NTFS and FAT32 file
> systems.
> *Locate Files on the Drive*
>
> After analysis Defraggler lists all the fragmented files on the drive.
> Selecting one or many will highlight their location on the disk.
> Allowing you to visually see the location of files on the disk.
> *Freeware*
>
> Why pay hundreds of dollars for a commercial defragmentation tool, when
> you can use Defraggler for free! This includes corporate use as well!

Nonny

Re: CCleaner Defraggler
On Sun, 18 May 2008 18:57:12 -0500, t-4-2 <guest@unknown-email.com>
wrote:

>Hello everyone,
>I'm looking for opinions of this CCleaner Defraggler. Here is the list
>of features :

[snip]

It's still a beta version. Install/use at your own risk.

I'd advise anyone who doesn't want to use the Vista native
defragmenter to pop for Diskeeper.

It's a seasoned and proven utility.
t-4-2

Re: CCleaner Defraggler

Nonny;717504 Wrote:
> On Sun, 18 May 2008 18:57:12 -0500, t-4-2 <guest@xxxxxx-email.com>
> wrote:
>

> [snip]
>
> It's still a beta version. Install/use at your own risk.
>
> I'd advise anyone who doesn't want to use the Vista native
> defragmenter to pop for Diskeeper.
>
> It's a seasoned and proven utility.

Thank you! You beat me to it. I found that out only 30 min ago. Much
obliged.

--
t-4-2