Has anyone ever heard of pcouffin device?

John Lagree

Has anyone ever heard of pcouffin device?

I recently generated a system health report with my vista 64 bit system.
In this report it told me that there was a problem with my pcouffin
device. It said that it was disabled. It tells me go into device manager
and either update the drivers or uninstall the device, if I am no longer
using it. I looked in the device manager and was anable to locate this
device. Did some fishing around and other people are saying that
pcouffin has something to do with DVD burning software. I uninstalled
all DVD burning sofware on my computer but I still have this problem. If
anyone has had this problem and knows of a fix I would be appreciative.

--
John Lagree
PaulM

Re: Has anyone ever heard of pcouffin device?
Its DVD software.
Check here:
Tool to completely uninstall a VSO Software product
http://forums.vso-software.fr/tool-t...uct-t3918.html

www.paulsxp.com
www.paulsxp.com/forum

"John Lagree" <guest@unknown-email.com> wrote in message

> I recently generated a system health report with my vista 64 bit system.
> In this report it told me that there was a problem with my pcouffin
> device. It said that it was disabled. It tells me go into device manager
> and either update the drivers or uninstall the device, if I am no longer
> using it. I looked in the device manager and was anable to locate this
> device. Did some fishing around and other people are saying that
> pcouffin has something to do with DVD burning software. I uninstalled
> all DVD burning sofware on my computer but I still have this problem. If
> anyone has had this problem and knows of a fix I would be appreciative.
>

> --
> John Lagree

John Lagree

Re: Has anyone ever heard of pcouffin device?

Sorry for not getting back sooner. Ran software VSO cleaner. It said
that I didn`t have any VSO devices installed.

--
John Lagree
Ralph

Re: Has anyone ever heard of pcouffin device?
http://www.file.net/process/pcouffin.sys.html

Interesting- took at least a couple seconds on google.

"John Lagree" <guest@unknown-email.com> wrote in message

> I recently generated a system health report with my vista 64 bit system.
> In this report it told me that there was a problem with my pcouffin
> device. It said that it was disabled. It tells me go into device manager
> and either update the drivers or uninstall the device, if I am no longer
> using it. I looked in the device manager and was anable to locate this
> device. Did some fishing around and other people are saying that
> pcouffin has something to do with DVD burning software. I uninstalled
> all DVD burning sofware on my computer but I still have this problem. If
> anyone has had this problem and knows of a fix I would be appreciative.
>

> --
> John Lagree

Mick Murphy

Re: Has anyone ever heard of pcouffin device?
Ralph; it amazes me!

Why can't they do what we do; too easy.
They get 10/10 for laziness, lol.
--
Mick Murphy - Qld - Australia

"Ralph" wrote:

> http://www.file.net/process/pcouffin.sys.html
>
> Interesting- took at least a couple seconds on google.
>

> "John Lagree" <guest@unknown-email.com> wrote in message
> >
> > I recently generated a system health report with my vista 64 bit system.
> > In this report it told me that there was a problem with my pcouffin
> > device. It said that it was disabled. It tells me go into device manager
> > and either update the drivers or uninstall the device, if I am no longer
> > using it. I looked in the device manager and was anable to locate this
> > device. Did some fishing around and other people are saying that
> > pcouffin has something to do with DVD burning software. I uninstalled
> > all DVD burning sofware on my computer but I still have this problem. If
> > anyone has had this problem and knows of a fix I would be appreciative.
> >

> > --
> > John Lagree

Peter

Re: Has anyone ever heard of pcouffin device?
Did you ever use DVD43, AnyDVD or 1-Click DVD Copy or similar software?
It's connected with that. Uninstall that software and reinstall.

--
Peter
Toronto, Canada

> Ralph; it amazes me!
>
> Why can't they do what we do; too easy.
> They get 10/10 for laziness, lol.
> --
> Mick Murphy - Qld - Australia
>

> "Ralph" wrote:
>
>> http://www.file.net/process/pcouffin.sys.html
>>
>> Interesting- took at least a couple seconds on google.
>>

>> "John Lagree" <guest@unknown-email.com> wrote in message
>> >
>> > I recently generated a system health report with my vista 64 bit
>> > system.
>> > In this report it told me that there was a problem with my pcouffin
>> > device. It said that it was disabled. It tells me go into device
>> > manager
>> > and either update the drivers or uninstall the device, if I am no
>> > longer
>> > using it. I looked in the device manager and was anable to locate this
>> > device. Did some fishing around and other people are saying that
>> > pcouffin has something to do with DVD burning software. I uninstalled
>> > all DVD burning sofware on my computer but I still have this problem.
>> > If
>> > anyone has had this problem and knows of a fix I would be appreciative.
>> >

>> > --
>> > John Lagree

John Lagree

Re: Has anyone ever heard of pcouffin device?

This is the software that I had on my computer. Any DVD, Nero Lite,
Ashampoo Burning Suite and Ultra ISO.I had used all of these at one time
or another. I have uninstalled all of the and I still get the error. It
might be a virus because I am now getting alot of memory problems that I
never had before. I am using the free version of Avast. Avast told me
that I had a rooot kit the other night. I don`t know what it did with
it. The problem with Vista 46 bit is it`s too new. All the new software
has too many bugs. I have reinstalled Vista too many times. I guess I
just want Vista 46 bit to grow up already but I understand that it will
take some time. Just downloaded comodo firewall. Had it before. This
time they say that they have worked out all the bugs via a Patch.

--
John Lagree