disk cleanup

funtomas

disk cleanup
Is this normal? My disk cleanup shown me a 257GB of files to delete on my
80GB disk. I haven't local network and no external disk. I am using vista
home premium with sp1, but this problem was without sp1 too.

I attached link (for better understanding) to picture of cleanup.

http://thehobbylounge.com/forum/inde...h=8017 ;image
Charles W Davis

Re: disk cleanup

"funtomas" <funtomas@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Is this normal? My disk cleanup shown me a 257GB of files to delete on my
> 80GB disk. I haven't local network and no external disk. I am using vista
> home premium with sp1, but this problem was without sp1 too.
>
> I attached link (for better understanding) to picture of cleanup.
>
> http://thehobbylounge.com/forum/inde...h=8017 ;image

You image is password protected!

funtomas

Re: disk cleanup
http://album.inMail.sk/@funtomas?739366

try this link
Ramesh, MS-MVP

Re: disk cleanup
WARNING: The Disk Cleanup handler informaton in your system appears to be broken. Do NOT perform a cleanup now until you fix the Disk Cleanup handler registry values. See:

Serious Disk Cleanup problem caused by broken registration - The Winhelponline.com Blog:
http://www.winhelponline.com/blog/se...-registration/

--
Regards,

Winhelponline.com blog http://www.winhelponline.com/blog

"funtomas" <funtomas@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:719AB609-61AE-4FDB-B749-FE5681CBEBE5@microsoft.com...
Is this normal? My disk cleanup shown me a 257GB of files to delete on my
80GB disk. I haven't local network and no external disk. I am using vista
home premium with sp1, but this problem was without sp1 too.

I attached link (for better understanding) to picture of cleanup.

http://thehobbylounge.com/forum/inde...h=8017 ;image
C.B.

Re: disk cleanup

"Charles W Davis" <Anthemwebs@lvcoxmail.com> wrote in message

> "funtomas" <funtomas@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> Is this normal? My disk cleanup shown me a 257GB of files to delete on my
>> 80GB disk. I haven't local network and no external disk. I am using vista
>> home premium with sp1, but this problem was without sp1 too.
>>
>> I attached link (for better understanding) to picture of cleanup.
>>
>> http://thehobbylounge.com/forum/inde...h=8017 ;image

> You image is password protected!

The image is not password protected. You need to register with The
Hobby Lounge and create a username and password for yourself.
I would suggest you do this if you are interested in acquiring some
nice, functional gadgets.

C.B.

--
It is the responsibility and duty of everyone to help the underprivileged
and unfortunate among us.

C.B.

Re: disk cleanup

"Ramesh, MS-MVP" <ramesh@unknownhost> wrote in message
> WARNING: The Disk Cleanup handler informaton in your system appears to
> be broken. Do NOT perform a cleanup now until you fix the Disk Cleanup
> handler registry values. See:
>
> Serious Disk Cleanup problem caused by broken registration - The
> Winhelponline.com Blog:
> http://www.winhelponline.com/blog/se...-registration/
>
> --
> Regards,

> Windows® Troubleshooting http://www.winhelponline.com
> Winhelponline.com blog http://www.winhelponline.com/blog
>

> "funtomas" <funtomas@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Is this normal? My disk cleanup shown me a 257GB of files to delete on my
> 80GB disk. I haven't local network and no external disk. I am using vista
> home premium with sp1, but this problem was without sp1 too.
>
> I attached link (for better understanding) to picture of cleanup.
>
> http://thehobbylounge.com/forum/inde...h=8017 ;image

Mr. Srinivasan,

I have never experienced this problem. However, I decided to read your
article concerning this issue so that I would know how to deal with it in
the future if I was presented with this problem.
My knowledge is miniscule compared to yours but I think you are correct
in your assumption that this issue was caused by a registry cleaner. If so,
this is just one more reason for inexperienced users to stay away from
registry cleaners.
I appreciate the assistance you have given many users and I sincerely
respect your decision to do so.

C.B.

--
It is the responsibility and duty of everyone to help the underprivileged
and unfortunate among us.

funtomas

Re: disk cleanup
thank you it was helpful.
funtomas

Re: disk cleanup
thank you it was felpful for me

"Ramesh, MS-MVP" wrote:

> WARNING: The Disk Cleanup handler informaton in your system appears to be broken. Do NOT perform a cleanup now until you fix the Disk Cleanup handler registry values. See:
>
> Serious Disk Cleanup problem caused by broken registration - The Winhelponline.com Blog:
> http://www.winhelponline.com/blog/se...-registration/
>
> --
> Regards,

> Windows® Troubleshooting http://www.winhelponline.com