Still can't force a 100% defrag on my 2 personal HD's

Walker1

Still can't force a 100% defrag on my 2 personal HD's
Hi, I have been trying to no avail to defrag 2 personal HDs with both Vista
& an XP pc I have. I have 2 questions: 1) Does anyone know how to force
Windows Live One Care to defrag both drives when it does its weekly tuneups?
and 2) Is there a utility or software that will defrag external drives?

When I ran my last tuneup Live One said it couldn't even defrag my "C" drive
and the external drive due to high volumes of ???? I can't find any setting
that says Live One is defragging my external drive. I am getting real tired
of not being able to accomplish a simple task as I can't get any free support
for Live One or Norton. It seems that all these cos. want to do is sell me
their crap products with no support when they don't work right. Can someone
please help me.

I will not bring my personal drives to a PC shop as I am very particular
about any of my personal stuff being viewed by anyone. Thanks.
Kerry Fletcher

Re: Still can't force a 100% defrag on my 2 personal HD's
Try looking into Perfect Disk. It does everything I need. It will
consolidate free space, or optimize file locations for faster access of your
most used files. I used to use Norton and then they became too resource
hungry. I didn;t like the looks of 1 care either.
Perfect Disk will even run in the back without using all your memory and
CPU. It's really customisable to your own preferences.