not sure if this is the correct group?

1maintenance

not sure if this is the correct group?
Problem I have is when i logon windows vista home basic on any account I get
a message stateing (need to update driver for unknown devices?) This happens
four more times after I cancel each window? I have tried getting said
drivers without success? If I do this to all mrssages there will be the
same amount of entries in the device manager? I uninstall them and apon re
boot it starts all over again? Is there any help out here for my problem? If
so please type and help me! Thank you for you help and understanding if this
is posted in the wrong newsgroup.I am trying to learn how to find similar
post for my different problems and sometimes succeed. If there is a way to
find newsgroups that handle cirtain problems I would like advice in this
also? I have tried the find option with some good results.

Bob

Re: not sure if this is the correct group?
Go to the mfg's websites for your devices and get the drivers there.

"1maintenance" <jmlvy1@verizon.net> wrote in message
> Problem I have is when i logon windows vista home basic on any account I
> get a message stateing (need to update driver for unknown devices?) This
> happens four more times after I cancel each window? I have tried getting
> said drivers without success? If I do this to all mrssages there will be
> the same amount of entries in the device manager? I uninstall them and
> apon re boot it starts all over again? Is there any help out here for my
> problem? If so please type and help me! Thank you for you help and
> understanding if this is posted in the wrong newsgroup.I am trying to
> learn how to find similar post for my different problems and sometimes
> succeed. If there is a way to find newsgroups that handle cirtain
> problems I would like advice in this also? I have tried the find option
> with some good results.

1maintenance

Re: not sure if this is the correct group?
Bob,
Thankyou for advise. I have no referance as to what devices they are?
Device manager just shows unknown devices with out any discriptions? If
uninstall or try update with no results?
"Bob" <nowhere@nowhere.net> wrote in message
news:feOdnQyBnLLvcDHanZ2dnUVZ_oqhnZ2d@comcast.com. ..
> Go to the mfg's websites for your devices and get the drivers there.
>
> "1maintenance" <jmlvy1@verizon.net> wrote in message
>> Problem I have is when i logon windows vista home basic on any account I
>> get a message stateing (need to update driver for unknown devices?) This
>> happens four more times after I cancel each window? I have tried getting
>> said drivers without success? If I do this to all mrssages there will be
>> the same amount of entries in the device manager? I uninstall them and
>> apon re boot it starts all over again? Is there any help out here for my
>> problem? If so please type and help me! Thank you for you help and
>> understanding if this is posted in the wrong newsgroup.I am trying to
>> learn how to find similar post for my different problems and sometimes
>> succeed. If there is a way to find newsgroups that handle cirtain
>> problems I would like advice in this also? I have tried the find option
>> with some good results.

Bob

Re: not sure if this is the correct group?
Sorry, I don't know how to help you.

> Bob,
> Thankyou for advise. I have no referance as to what devices they are?
> Device manager just shows unknown devices with out any discriptions? If
> uninstall or try update with no results?
> "Bob" <nowhere@nowhere.net> wrote in message
> news:feOdnQyBnLLvcDHanZ2dnUVZ_oqhnZ2d@comcast.com. ..
>> Go to the mfg's websites for your devices and get the drivers there.
>>
>> "1maintenance" <jmlvy1@verizon.net> wrote in message
>>> Problem I have is when i logon windows vista home basic on any account I
>>> get a message stateing (need to update driver for unknown devices?) This
>>> happens four more times after I cancel each window? I have tried getting
>>> said drivers without success? If I do this to all mrssages there will
>>> be the same amount of entries in the device manager? I uninstall them
>>> and apon re boot it starts all over again? Is there any help out here
>>> for my problem? If so please type and help me! Thank you for you help
>>> and understanding if this is posted in the wrong newsgroup.I am trying
>>> to learn how to find similar post for my different problems and
>>> sometimes succeed. If there is a way to find newsgroups that handle
>>> cirtain problems I would like advice in this also? I have tried the find
>>> option with some good results.

jim

Re: not sure if this is the correct group?
Bob,
No need to feel bad or sorry you are unable to help me. I am thankful
for any input even if it does not help! Have a great day!
news:LrKdnVR4stJTRzDanZ2dnUVZ_qmlnZ2d@comcast.com. ..