Disk Error

Bogdan

Disk Error
I receive this error:

"Windows - No Disk
Exception Processing Message 0xc0000013 Parameters
0x000007FEFD85E75C 0xFFFFFA80023AF750 0x000007FEFD85E75C
0x000007FEFD85E75c"

I have three option: Cancel, Try Again, Continue.

What is wanting to say this error?
Little help please...
Thank You.
Bogdan

Rick Rogers

Re: Disk Error
Hi,

When are you encountering this error? Background?

--
Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
Windows help - www.rickrogers.org

"Bogdan" <Bogdan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I receive this error:
>
> "Windows - No Disk
> Exception Processing Message 0xc0000013 Parameters
> 0x000007FEFD85E75C 0xFFFFFA80023AF750 0x000007FEFD85E75C
> 0x000007FEFD85E75c"
>
> I have three option: Cancel, Try Again, Continue.
>
> What is wanting to say this error?
> Little help please...
> Thank You.
> Bogdan

Mark

Re: Disk Error
This appears to be related to a program called wmiprvse.exe trapping an
exception when a piece of software tries to access a CD/DVD/USB drive when
there is no medium present. Don't know which program is causing the error,
but have found that leaving a CD/DVD in the drive or re-inserting the USB
flash drive stops the error appearing.

Most likely:
You worked on a file that was pointing to a flash drive. You removed the
flash drive, but the program, when started is trying to access the missing
flash drive via the Save As function. Re-insert the flash drive. Next time
you use a program where you tend to save a file: e.g. Word, make sure your
Save As function is pointing to a location on your hard drive and not your
flash drive before removing the flash drive.

This problem also happens if you change the drive letters of your drives,
and/or you have drive letter conflicts. Perhaps you have a network drive
mapped that is conflicting with a local removable media drive letter. Or,
any combination of the above.

Another cure is to put a disc in each drive one at a time to see which is
faulty and either leave a disc in that one or replace the Drive. (Note: A
program may be looking for USB drives.)

"Bogdan" <Bogdan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I receive this error:
>
> "Windows - No Disk
> Exception Processing Message 0xc0000013 Parameters
> 0x000007FEFD85E75C 0xFFFFFA80023AF750 0x000007FEFD85E75C
> 0x000007FEFD85E75c"
>
> I have three option: Cancel, Try Again, Continue.
>
> What is wanting to say this error?
> Little help please...
> Thank You.
> Bogdan

Bogdan

Re: Disk Error
This time i receive this error when I open the "Resurse Monitor" from "Task
Manager"...
I don't know why, because, i was not have a flash drive connected to my
computer and other 'hardware' component (meaning: CD/DVD or other stuff like
this)...

"Rick Rogers" wrote:

> Hi,
>
> When are you encountering this error? Background?
>
> --
> Best of Luck,

> http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
> Windows help - www.rickrogers.org
>
> "Bogdan" <Bogdan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> >I receive this error:
> >
> > "Windows - No Disk
> > Exception Processing Message 0xc0000013 Parameters
> > 0x000007FEFD85E75C 0xFFFFFA80023AF750 0x000007FEFD85E75C
> > 0x000007FEFD85E75c"
> >
> > I have three option: Cancel, Try Again, Continue.
> >
> > What is wanting to say this error?
> > Little help please...
> > Thank You.
> > Bogdan

Rick Rogers

Re: Disk Error
Hi,

That kind of error when opening the Resource Monitor indicates that it is
having trouble accessing the hard drive. Does this error appear at any other
time? I ask because if it does, then it may be a drive problem. If not, then
it may just be an issue with this utility.

--

> This time i receive this error when I open the "Resurse Monitor" from
> "Task
> Manager"...
> I don't know why, because, i was not have a flash drive connected to my
> computer and other 'hardware' component (meaning: CD/DVD or other stuff
> like
> this)...
>

> "Rick Rogers" wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> When are you encountering this error? Background?
>>
>> --
>> Best of Luck,

>> http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
>> Windows help - www.rickrogers.org
>>
>> "Bogdan" <Bogdan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> >I receive this error:
>> >
>> > "Windows - No Disk
>> > Exception Processing Message 0xc0000013 Parameters
>> > 0x000007FEFD85E75C 0xFFFFFA80023AF750 0x000007FEFD85E75C
>> > 0x000007FEFD85E75c"
>> >
>> > I have three option: Cancel, Try Again, Continue.
>> >
>> > What is wanting to say this error?
>> > Little help please...
>> > Thank You.
>> > Bogdan

Bogdan

Re: Disk Error
Hi,
Only a time, some days ago . I check my disk and the Windows says: No
errors found. I don't know what to think.
Thank You
"Rick Rogers" wrote:

> Hi,
>
> That kind of error when opening the Resource Monitor indicates that it is
> having trouble accessing the hard drive. Does this error appear at any other
> time? I ask because if it does, then it may be a drive problem. If not, then
> it may just be an issue with this utility.
>
> --
> Best of Luck,

> http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
> Windows help - www.rickrogers.org
>
> "Bogdan" <Bogdan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > This time i receive this error when I open the "Resurse Monitor" from
> > "Task
> > Manager"...
> > I don't know why, because, i was not have a flash drive connected to my
> > computer and other 'hardware' component (meaning: CD/DVD or other stuff
> > like
> > this)...
> >

> > "Rick Rogers" wrote:
> >
> >> Hi,
> >>
> >> When are you encountering this error? Background?
> >>
> >> --
> >> Best of Luck,

> >> http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
> >> Windows help - www.rickrogers.org

Rick Rogers

Re: Disk Error
Hi,

So you can't duplicate the error? It only happened once?

--

> Hi,
> Only a time, some days ago . I check my disk and the Windows says: No
> errors found. I don't know what to think.
> Thank You
> "Rick Rogers" wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> That kind of error when opening the Resource Monitor indicates that it is
>> having trouble accessing the hard drive. Does this error appear at any
>> other
>> time? I ask because if it does, then it may be a drive problem. If not,
>> then
>> it may just be an issue with this utility.
>>
>> --
>> Best of Luck,

>> http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
>> Windows help - www.rickrogers.org
>>
>> "Bogdan" <Bogdan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> > This time i receive this error when I open the "Resurse Monitor" from
>> > "Task
>> > Manager"...
>> > I don't know why, because, i was not have a flash drive connected to my
>> > computer and other 'hardware' component (meaning: CD/DVD or other stuff
>> > like
>> > this)...

penny1 is on a distinguished road
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Re: Disk Error
Hi,

I am having the exact problem as stated by the thread opener. I get the message when opening the resource monitor.

I can duplicate the error, but it does not happen every time I open the resource monitor, but if the message displays then only if i try to open it.

Can someone please help me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick Rogers View Post
Hi,

So you can't duplicate the error? It only happened once?

--
Best of Luck,

Microsoft Most Valuable Professional