setup.exe has stopped working

awest9@gmail.com

setup.exe has stopped working
I have seen many people that have gotten this message. But there are
very few that get it when they are trying to install a program. I was
trying to install microsoft web developer express and I've tried
everything and the same thing always happens. It gets almost finished
and then says that setup.exe has stopped working.
Aldridge

Re: setup.exe has stopped working

You need to disable the Startup programs and services . Solution for
setup.exe has stopped working is given 'here'
(http://forums.techarena.in/operating...ms/1126388.htm).

--
Aldridge
Aldridge's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/aldridge.htm

http://forums.techarena.in

jmdigame

Re: setup.exe has stopped working

I HAVE A SOLUTION...i have had the same problems with setup.exe. I was
told the newer programs and games do not support Vista anymore and that
microsoft does not support vista anymore either. This means that these
programs are setup for xp or something else. What i did was insert the
cd in the computer, then went to my computer, right clicked and went to
"open". There should be several icons that show up in the window. Look
for the icon that has something to do with setup.exe, for me it was
setup and had a blue and white icon. I double clicked it and it started
to install my game for me. I am not sure if this will help everyone but
i think that it will help some. Good luck with vista everyone.

--
jmdigame
jmdigame's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/116025.htm
View this thread: http://forums.techarena.in/windows-v...nce/903377.htm

http://forums.techarena.in

Ray Luca

jmdigame <jmdigame.3vj7za@DoNotSpam.com> wrote:

>I HAVE A SOLUTION...i have had the same problems with setup.exe. I was
>told the newer programs and games do not support Vista anymore and that
>microsoft does not support vista anymore either. This means that these
>programs are setup for xp or something else.

You are a moron:

1) What you say is untrue.

2) You are offering a "solution" to someone who posted the problem in
JANUARY OF 2008 and who was given a solution the following month.
JohnnyBravo

Re: setup.exe has stopped working

I Have a Fifa 07 game. When I try to play it, the screen goes black like
the game is starting up, and then it tells me that Fifa07.exe has
stopped working...
I've tried to update my adobe flash player, but nothing happens, please
help me...

--
JohnnyBravo
JohnnyBravo's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/120351.htm
View this thread: http://forums.techarena.in/windows-v...nce/903377.htm

http://forums.techarena.in

redheadkdd6

Re: setup.exe has stopped working

Hi ive been having a similar problem but i recently got a new laptop
with Vista, which im new too, and SmallBasic, which is a programming
software, and everytime i try to run the game im trying to create to
test it it says Mygame.exe has stopped working anyone have any ideas?

--
redheadkdd6
redheadkdd6's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/123996.htm