system services error

Debbie Graham

system services error
When I go into the services that are running and go to either stop them or
whatever I get this message:

Configuration Manager: A required entry in the registry is missing or an
attempt to write to the registry failed. It still lets me stop the service
but I get that message, why?

Any suggestions?

Debbie

Malke

Re: system services error
Debbie Graham wrote:
> When I go into the services that are running and go to either stop them or
> whatever I get this message:

(snip multipost)

Asked and answered in the other newsgroup to which you posted. Please
don't multipost; it makes more work for everyone and will get you *less*
help, not more. See this for why:

http://www.blakjak.demon.co.uk/mul_crss.htm - multiposting

If you have forgotten where you posted or can't find your post, use
Google Groups Advanced Search and search for your name.

Malke
--
Elephant Boy Computers
www.elephantboycomputers.com
mikeyhsd

Re: system services error
typical rude discourteous reply.

guess it is just too much to answer more than once.

like your SPAM SIG line.
aren't you the one who complains loud and long on others posting SPAM.

mikeyhsd@sprintpcs.com

"Malke" <notreally@invalid.invalid> wrote in message news:ejAUXCiWIHA.3364@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl...
Debbie Graham wrote:
> When I go into the services that are running and go to either stop them or
> whatever I get this message:

(snip multipost)

Asked and answered in the other newsgroup to which you posted. Please
don't multipost; it makes more work for everyone and will get you *less*
help, not more. See this for why:

http://www.blakjak.demon.co.uk/mul_crss.htm - multiposting

If you have forgotten where you posted or can't find your post, use
Google Groups Advanced Search and search for your name.

Malke
--
Elephant Boy Computers
www.elephantboycomputers.com
"Don't Panic!"
MS-MVP Windows - Shell/User
Debbie Graham

Re: system services error
well I posted this in 2 DIFFERENT groups. Plus no one has answered it yet.

Debbie

> Debbie Graham wrote:
>> When I go into the services that are running and go to either stop them
>> or
>> whatever I get this message:

> (snip multipost)
>
> Asked and answered in the other newsgroup to which you posted. Please
> don't multipost; it makes more work for everyone and will get you *less*
> help, not more. See this for why:
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crossposting
> http://www.blakjak.demon.co.uk/mul_crss.htm - multiposting
>
> If you have forgotten where you posted or can't find your post, use Google
> Groups Advanced Search and search for your name.
>

> Malke
> --
> Elephant Boy Computers
> www.elephantboycomputers.com
> "Don't Panic!"
> MS-MVP Windows - Shell/User

gio1284 is on a distinguished road
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Re: system services error
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malke View Post
Debbie Graham wrote:
> When I go into the services that are running and go to either stop them or
> whatever I get this message:

(snip multipost)

Asked and answered in the other newsgroup to which you posted. Please
don't multipost; it makes more work for everyone and will get you *less*
help, not more. See this for why:

Crossposting - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Multiposting vs Crossposting - multiposting

If you have forgotten where you posted or can't find your post, use
Google Groups Advanced Search and search for your name.

Malke
--
Elephant Boy Computers
"Don't Panic!"
MS-MVP Windows - Shell/User
Well, that's great for you...so what if it was indeed asked AND answered, what was the answer??