Help!!!....Unexpected windows Shutdown

Duchie

Help!!!....Unexpected windows Shutdown
This seems to be happening quite often.....when I bring my laptop out of
sleep(opening lid) I get this message regarding an unexpected shutdown in
windows....upon viewing solutions I follow the instructions for getting an
update....but Windows update says I am up to date....below is the most recent
log of the occurrence. Any ideas as to what is going on? I have an HP
pavillion dv6500,running windows vista home premium. I just got it the end
of august 2007.

Problem signature
Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
OS Version: 6.0.6000.2.0.0.768.3
Locale ID: 4105

Files that help describe the problem (some files may no longer be available)
Mini011008-01.dmp
sysdata.xml
Version.txt

View a temporary copy of these files
Warning: If a virus or other security threat caused the problem, opening a
copy of the files could harm your computer.

Extra information about the problem
BCCode: 9f
BCP1: 00000003
BCP2: 847F4700
BCP3: 861DE030
BCP4: 840DD320
OS Version: 6_0_6000
Service Pack: 0_0
Product: 768_1

Walter Blanchard

Re: Help!!!....Unexpected windows Shutdown
I get the same thing every once in a while. I've sent feedback about how
useless this info is several times, but it's not going to change. Just
ignore it.

--

_____________________________________

Walter B
waltblanch[at]tampabay[dot]rr[dot]com
_____________________________________

"Duchie" <Duchie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> This seems to be happening quite often.....when I bring my laptop out of
> sleep(opening lid) I get this message regarding an unexpected shutdown in
> windows....upon viewing solutions I follow the instructions for getting an
> update....but Windows update says I am up to date....below is the most
> recent
> log of the occurrence. Any ideas as to what is going on? I have an HP
> pavillion dv6500,running windows vista home premium. I just got it the
> end
> of august 2007.
>
> Problem signature
> Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
> OS Version: 6.0.6000.2.0.0.768.3
> Locale ID: 4105
>
> Files that help describe the problem (some files may no longer be
> available)
> Mini011008-01.dmp
> sysdata.xml
> Version.txt
>
> View a temporary copy of these files
> Warning: If a virus or other security threat caused the problem, opening a
> copy of the files could harm your computer.
>
> Extra information about the problem
> BCCode: 9f
> BCP1: 00000003
> BCP2: 847F4700
> BCP3: 861DE030
> BCP4: 840DD320
> OS Version: 6_0_6000
> Service Pack: 0_0
> Product: 768_1

MurdockOC

HD SEIZURE COMMING IF ->RE: Help!!!....Unexpected windows Shutdown
Hi Duchie, PLEASE BE CAREFULL WITH YOUR COMPUTER.
I had an hp that brought up the same problem several times. Blue screen is
bad, very bad. I cant explain it to you, but what happened after those "blue
screen appearances" was a seisure in my hd.

I brought the computer to best buy, and they told me that my hd was hit by a
seisure because of overheating. You know, putting the computer on the bed,
chair, or anywhere that blocks the cooler. So, In another non-thecnical
words, the blue screen was a great error provoked by the overheating. So be
carefull with the computer, change settings to make it slows down the power,
and dont leave it on the bed, carpet, chair, sofa, foutain, or whereverelse
besides a desk, or a table after using it, moreover, always keep the power
settings to turn off the hd to 3 min if you can, turn off the monitor as soon
as possible, and sleep soon too (but dont put hibernation because it takes
memory, sleep is what i'm using).

After several blue screens with the same error, my hd was hit by a sezure, i
lost all my data and i had to buy a new hd. I hope this answer works for you,
do these steps and you will see that you will never get this message again. I
bought a new computer months after, but anyway it worked untill I bought a
new one.

Good luck!