Re: computer freezing up
You can also try to look in your error logs. It may be something simple.
Are your drivers all up to date?
Did this happen just after an update, microsoft try to update some of
the drivers of your motherboard.
Go into device manager to see if there are any problems.
Try defragging your hard drive and your pagefile, and if you know how
Is your computer new?
When I first built my current rig indexing took quite a bit of time.
Look at your performance logs.
List your system specs.
Try a restore to a previous time.
- Core 2 Quad Q6600
- Abit IP35 Pro
- 4 x 1GB OcUK PC2-6400 C5 800 MHZ Dual Channel
- Leadtek GeForce 8800 GTS 640MB GDDR3
- CiBox TFT 22" Widescreen LCD Panel. 1680 x 1050
- Creative X-Fi 7.1 PCI-E
- Antec 900 Ultimate Gaming Case
- Creative Inspire 7.1 T7900 Speakers
- Corsair HX 620W ATX2.2 Modular SLI Complient PSU