Please help with my code 39 error

Pete14

Please help with my code 39 error
I have recently installed Vista Business and was having no bother untill I
installed software for a digital picture frame I bought my girlfriend for
christmas and my drives disappeared. After I searched the internet I found a
lot of sites with information of going to run/ type regedit and a long speel
to delete upperfilters and lowerfilters. I do not have the run option in my
start menu and search wont find that long speel or up[erfilters or lower
filter.

I was dismayed to find that Microsoft wanted 46 dollars for me to contact
them so I tried unistalling the digital frame software only for unistall to
tell me it couldn't locate the folder. I tried deleting it from the folder
but it says I need permission even though I am the administerator.

I then went back onto the net and found this entry
http://techrepublic.com.com/5208-623...&tag=rbxccnbd1

I don't know how I would unistall this update or if windows would even allow
me to do so and would rather not wipe my PC and start again.

So what is the solution???

And why would I have to pay $46 for information on a fualt that microsoft
has apparently cuased?

Kevin Weaver

Re: Please help with my code 39 error
"Pete14" <Pete14@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I have recently installed Vista Business and was having no bother untill I
> installed software for a digital picture frame I bought my girlfriend for
> christmas and my drives disappeared. After I searched the internet I found
> lot of sites with information of going to run/ type regedit and a long
> speel
> to delete upperfilters and lowerfilters. I do not have the run option in
> my
> start menu and search wont find that long speel or up[erfilters or lower
> filter.
>
> I was dismayed to find that Microsoft wanted 46 dollars for me to contact
> them so I tried unistalling the digital frame software only for unistall
> tell me it couldn't locate the folder. I tried deleting it from the folder
> but it says I need permission even though I am the administerator.
>
> I then went back onto the net and found this entry
> http://techrepublic.com.com/5208-623...&tag=rbxccnbd1
>
> I don't know how I would unistall this update or if windows would even
> allow
> me to do so and would rather not wipe my PC and start again.
>
> So what is the solution???
>
> And why would I have to pay $46 for information on a fualt that microsoft
> has apparently cuased?

Just type regedit.