Taskbar Not transparent

Alex

Taskbar Not transparent
Help

My Taskbar isn't transparent i have got my computer on Aero the Start Menu
is transparent but my taskbar isn't I have a dell laptop with the same
version of vista on and it's tranparent on there

Please Help!
Curt

Re: Taskbar Not transparent
Right click on the desk, select color options.

Does it go to the color selector, or the
aero desk color chooser. If the former, click on
Windows Vista, otherwise, adjust the opacity settings.

--
Curt

"Alex" <Alex@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Help
>
> My Taskbar isn't transparent i have got my computer on Aero the Start Menu
> is transparent but my taskbar isn't I have a dell laptop with the same
> version of vista on and it's tranparent on there
>
> Please Help!

Alex

Re: Taskbar Not transparent
Which one I have:
Colour intensity
Hue
Saturation
Brightness

Brightness is on full
Colour is Default Blue
Enable Transparency is on

"Curt" wrote:

> Right click on the desk, select color options.
>
> Does it go to the color selector, or the
> aero desk color chooser. If the former, click on
> Windows Vista, otherwise, adjust the opacity settings.
>
> --
> Curt
>

> "Alex" <Alex@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Help
> >
> > My Taskbar isn't transparent i have got my computer on Aero the Start Menu
> > is transparent but my taskbar isn't I have a dell laptop with the same
> > version of vista on and it's tranparent on there
> >
> > Please Help!

Curt

Re: Taskbar Not transparent
Try and reduce the color intensity. It should get clearer.

--

> Which one I have:
> Colour intensity
> Hue
> Saturation
> Brightness
>
> Brightness is on full
> Colour is Default Blue
> Enable Transparency is on
>
> "Curt" wrote:
>
>> Right click on the desk, select color options.
>>
>> Does it go to the color selector, or the
>> aero desk color chooser. If the former, click on
>> Windows Vista, otherwise, adjust the opacity settings.
>>
>> --
>> Curt
>>

>> "Alex" <Alex@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> > Help
>> >
>> > My Taskbar isn't transparent i have got my computer on Aero the Start
>> > Menu
>> > is transparent but my taskbar isn't I have a dell laptop with the same
>> > version of vista on and it's tranparent on there
>> >
>> > Please Help!

Alex

Re: Taskbar Not transparent
Still isn't transparent

"Curt" wrote:

> Try and reduce the color intensity. It should get clearer.
>
> --
> Curt
>

> "Alex" <Alex@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Which one I have:
> > Colour intensity
> > Hue
> > Saturation
> > Brightness
> >
> > Brightness is on full
> > Colour is Default Blue
> > Enable Transparency is on
> >
> > "Curt" wrote:
> >
> >> Right click on the desk, select color options.
> >>
> >> Does it go to the color selector, or the
> >> aero desk color chooser. If the former, click on
> >> Windows Vista, otherwise, adjust the opacity settings.
> >>
> >> --
> >> Curt

Alex

RE: Taskbar Not transparent
Fixed it it was because I had 'Itunes' thing enabled.
Un-ticking that solved the problem

"Alex" wrote:

> Help
>
> My Taskbar isn't transparent i have got my computer on Aero the Start Menu
> is transparent but my taskbar isn't I have a dell laptop with the same
> version of vista on and it's tranparent on there
>
> Please Help!

Curt

Re: Taskbar Not transparent
Great. I'll have to remember that for next time.