I lost my cool.

Dan

I lost my cool.

I put a cigarette out on the LCD screen out of anger. I then cooled off and
tried to heat the spot with a lighter and smooth it out with the side of my
BIC, but the lighter got stuck into the screen. Thinking I was totally
screwed I went for broke and put an ice cube on it to see if I could snap it
off but apparently some water dripped into the screen and the lighter did not
budge. Now it looks like the Bubble screen saver when it heats up. I am left
with a white Bic light stuck sideways in the screen that resembles a Lava
Lamp because the bubbles appear to move through it. If anything else…I don’t
have to look far for a light.

Dan’s World Inc.™
Dwarf

RE: I lost my cool.
Hi Dan,

Unfortunately, you have damaged your monitor beyond repair. Even if you did
manage to remove the lighter from your screen you will be left with severe
distortion in that area and possibly a cracked screen. Sorry to be the bearer
of bad news, but the only solution would be to get a new monitor. And next
time, please use an ashtray!
Dwarf

"Dan" wrote:

> I lost my cool.
>
> I put a cigarette out on the LCD screen out of anger. I then cooled off and
> tried to heat the spot with a lighter and smooth it out with the side of my
> BIC, but the lighter got stuck into the screen. Thinking I was totally
> screwed I went for broke and put an ice cube on it to see if I could snap it
> off but apparently some water dripped into the screen and the lighter did not
> budge. Now it looks like the Bubble screen saver when it heats up. I am left
> with a white Bic light stuck sideways in the screen that resembles a Lava
> Lamp because the bubbles appear to move through it. If anything else…I don’t
> have to look far for a light.
>

> Dan’s World Inc.™

Mike

Re: I lost my cool.

>I lost my cool.
>
> I put a cigarette out on the LCD screen out of anger. I then cooled off
> and
> tried to heat the spot with a lighter and smooth it out with the side of
> my
> BIC, but the lighter got stuck into the screen. Thinking I was totally
> screwed I went for broke and put an ice cube on it to see if I could snap
> it
> off but apparently some water dripped into the screen and the lighter did
> not
> budge. Now it looks like the Bubble screen saver when it heats up. I am
> left
> with a white Bic light stuck sideways in the screen that resembles a Lava
> Lamp because the bubbles appear to move through it. If anything else…I don’t
> have to look far for a light.
>

> Dan’s World Inc.™

That's another reason that you shouldn't smoke...

Clevo

Re: I lost my cool.

Dan I think you also need an Anger Management Workshop

--
Clevo