Help and Support won't start

maxrice

Help and Support won't start
When I click on "Help and Support" in Vista, I get the following message:

Help Topic Not Found
This content under construction
We were unable to retrieve the requested topic.

--
maxrice
Microsoft please tell us how to fix

RE: Help and Support won't start
This problem has been around since the dawn of Vista I have looked all over
for a solution that could be understood--I have found none, even though I
have found dozens of posts complaining of it. Someone who is within the
early support period needs to email the problem to microsoft and get a
solution. Please

"maxrice" wrote:

> When I click on "Help and Support" in Vista, I get the following message:
>
> Help Topic Not Found
> This content under construction
> We were unable to retrieve the requested topic.
>
> --
> maxrice

Brink

Microsoft please tell us how to fix;594241 Wrote:
> This problem has been around since the dawn of Vista I have looked all
> over
> for a solution that could be understood--I have found none, even though
> have found dozens of posts complaining of it. Someone who is within the
> early support period needs to email the problem to microsoft and get a
> solution. Please
>
> "maxrice" wrote:
> > > >
> > > When I click on "Help and Support" in Vista, I get the following

> > message:
> > >
> > > Help Topic Not Found
> > > This content under construction
> > > We were unable to retrieve the requested topic.
> > >
> > > --
> > > maxrice > >

Hello,

This may be able to help you.

http://www.vistax64.com/tutorials/87...ort-vista.html

Shawn

--
Brink

'*Vista Forums*'
*Please post feedback to help others.*
AGreene156

Re: Help and Support won't start
I have been having problems also. I clicked on your link which brought me to
a window that asked for my user name and pw. I typed the username and pw I
have been using on the Microsoft site. They are now telling me it is wrong.
It works for the discussion groups, why shouldn't it work for this link?