Error msg says this language no longer available

Kay

Error msg says this language no longer available
When I use my spell check on an email it says "this language no longer
available" I read where you say to go into tools, options, etc but I have no
"spelling tab" to click on like it says to do. Now what should I do?
brink

Re: Error msg says this language no longer available

Kay;564549 Wrote:
> When I use my spell check on an email it says "this language no longer
> available" I read where you say to go into tools, options, etc but I
> have no
> "spelling tab" to click on like it says to do. Now what should I do?

Hi Kay,

This tutorial will show you how to fix your Spell Check language error.
Be sure to do it from the main Windows Mail screen.

http://www.vistax64.com/tutorials/68...ell-check.html

Shawn

--
brink

'*Vista Forums*'
*Please post feedback to help others.*
Ramesh, MS-MVP

Re: Error msg says this language no longer available
Kay,

Make sure you click the Tools menu in the main screen of Windows Mail, and not in the "New Message" window.

Start Windows Mail
Click the Tools menu and choose Options...
Click the Spelling tab
From the Language drop-down, select English (default choice)
Click OK

Note: In step 2, make sure that you select the Tools menu from the main window, not the New Mail message window.

Error "This language is no longer available for spell checking" when using the Spell Checker in Windows Mail:
http://www.winhelponline.com/article...dows-Mail.html

Language drop-down box under the Spelling tab in Windows Mail is empty:
http://www.winhelponline.com/article...-is-empty.html

--
Regards,

"Kay" <Kay@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8D09C9F6-2106-4A78-8801-9497DC9BAC86@microsoft.com...
When I use my spell check on an email it says "this language no longer
available" I read where you say to go into tools, options, etc but I have no
"spelling tab" to click on like it says to do. Now what should I do?
Tplayer

Re: Error msg says this language no longer available

E a s y F i x !

JUST OPEN UP WINDOWS MAIL, THEN GO TO TOOLS. CLICK ON OPTIONS, THEN
CLICK ON THE SPELLING TAB.

CHANGE IT FROM ENGLISH TO ANYTHING ELSE, THEN CLICK APPLY THEN OK.

NOW GO BACK AND CHANGE IT BACK TO ENGLISH, CLICK APPLY AND THEN OK.

THIS RESETS THE SOFTWARE. THIS SHOULD FIX THE PROBLEM :COOL:

--
Tplayer