Vista windows assessment tool

Abbafan1972

Vista windows assessment tool
Hi there.

We are using Vista Home Premium and it appears that the Windows Assessment
Tool is missing. We go into control panel under classic view, into
performance information and tools. There should be an option to "update my
rating" and the 5 categories of performance it looks at.

All that is missing, there is just a message to say the date the last time
it was rated, but nothing else.

Is there anyway to fix this?

Thanks in advance.
Ramesh, MS-MVP

Re: Vista windows assessment tool
Windows Experience Index - Performance Information and Tools page is completely blank:
http://www.winhelponline.com/article...ely-blank.html

--
Regards,

"Abbafan1972" <Abbafan1972@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F33F6430-FF89-4B88-9911-4B6ACF6C978A@microsoft.com...
Hi there.

We are using Vista Home Premium and it appears that the Windows Assessment
Tool is missing. We go into control panel under classic view, into
performance information and tools. There should be an option to "update my
rating" and the 5 categories of performance it looks at.

All that is missing, there is just a message to say the date the last time
it was rated, but nothing else.

Is there anyway to fix this?

Thanks in advance.
Abbafan1972

Re: Vista windows assessment tool
Many thanks. It worked.

"Ramesh, MS-MVP" wrote:

> Windows Experience Index - Performance Information and Tools page is completely blank:
> http://www.winhelponline.com/article...ely-blank.html
>
> --
> Regards,

> Windows® Troubleshooting http://www.winhelponline.com
>

> "Abbafan1972" <Abbafan1972@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F33F6430-FF89-4B88-9911-4B6ACF6C978A@microsoft.com...
> Hi there.
>
> We are using Vista Home Premium and it appears that the Windows Assessment
> Tool is missing. We go into control panel under classic view, into
> performance information and tools. There should be an option to "update my
> rating" and the 5 categories of performance it looks at.
>
> All that is missing, there is just a message to say the date the last time
> it was rated, but nothing else.
>
> Is there anyway to fix this?
>
> Thanks in advance.

Ramesh, MS-MVP