Microsoft Windows Vista Community Forums - Vistaheads
Recommended Download



Welcome to the Microsoft Windows Vista Community Forums - Vistaheads, YOUR Largest Resource for Windows Vista related information.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so , join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Driver Scanner

uninstalling Snapshot Viewer

microsoft.public.windows.vista.performance maintenance






Speedup My PC
Reply
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 01-05-2008
larryv8
 

Posts: n/a
uninstalling Snapshot Viewer
I downloaded Snapshot Viewer today and after installation, it did do what I
hoped it would do - view an Access file. After a couple of re-installations,
I decided to uninstall it. I could not find it in the Control Panel
add/remove list, and I could not find it in the Program Files. How do I
uninstall it?

Thanks
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 01-06-2008
JerryM
 

Posts: n/a
Re: uninstalling Snapshot Viewer
Control panel - Classic view,
Programs and features.

"larryv8" <larryv8@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:38DE126F-66CC-479C-B037-ABD545D411AA@microsoft.com...
>I downloaded Snapshot Viewer today and after installation, it did do what I
> hoped it would do - view an Access file. After a couple of
> re-installations,
> I decided to uninstall it. I could not find it in the Control Panel
> add/remove list, and I could not find it in the Program Files. How do I
> uninstall it?
>
> Thanks


Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 01-06-2008
larryv8
 

Posts: n/a
Re: uninstalling Snapshot Viewer
Thanks, but the program involved was not on the list of "Programs to unistall
or change." The list thru Classic View seemed to be the same as in the Vista
view.

"JerryM" wrote:

> Control panel - Classic view,
> Programs and features.
>
> "larryv8" <larryv8@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> news:38DE126F-66CC-479C-B037-ABD545D411AA@microsoft.com...
> >I downloaded Snapshot Viewer today and after installation, it did do what I
> > hoped it would do - view an Access file. After a couple of
> > re-installations,
> > I decided to uninstall it. I could not find it in the Control Panel
> > add/remove list, and I could not find it in the Program Files. How do I
> > uninstall it?
> >
> > Thanks

>
>

Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 01-06-2008
JerryM
 

Posts: n/a
Re: uninstalling Snapshot Viewer

Sorry, I wasn't thinking.
If you type - Snapshot Viewer on the Search line just above the start
button, it should take you to its location where you can right click it and
delete it.

Hope this helps,
Jerry

"larryv8" <larryv8@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news89A010D-9009-4680-93E4-341E30951989@microsoft.com...
> Thanks, but the program involved was not on the list of "Programs to
> unistall
> or change." The list thru Classic View seemed to be the same as in the
> Vista
> view.
>
> "JerryM" wrote:
>
>> Control panel - Classic view,
>> Programs and features.
>>

<Snip>

Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Access snapshot viewer M Stanley microsoft.public.windows.vista.general 4 05-09-2007 16:26
HTML Snapshot 2.1.2007.4 VistaDev Vista Software Development Feed 0 04-14-2007 16:08




All times are GMT +1. The time now is 19:14.




Driver Scanner - Free Scan Now

Vistaheads.com is part of the Heads Network. See also XPHeads.com , Win7Heads.com and Win8Heads.com.


Design by Vjacheslav Trushkin for phpBBStyles.com.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 RC 2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120