Applications & Windows Crashing...

klantee

Applications & Windows Crashing...
Can any one tell me why when ever I attempt to open a window since upgrading
to Vista Premium nearly a year ago now, the window in question keeps crashing
with the standard (Not Responding) message appearing every time?! I have a
brand spanking Sony Vaio with two gig HD & Core 2 Duo processor and Vista
crashes on every little thing I do! If I remember rightly, XP was more
reliable than Vista! In addition, my system is running very slow. I am up to
date with all the recent tools and software you need from Microsoft update so
what’s going on?!
Bob

Re: Applications & Windows Crashing...
This may well be due to a registry problem, have you tried a complete
registry scan?

"klantee" <klantee@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Can any one tell me why when ever I attempt to open a window since
> upgrading
> to Vista Premium nearly a year ago now, the window in question keeps
> crashing
> with the standard (Not Responding) message appearing every time?! I have a
> brand spanking Sony Vaio with two gig HD & Core 2 Duo processor and Vista
> crashes on every little thing I do! If I remember rightly, XP was more
> reliable than Vista! In addition, my system is running very slow. I am up
> date with all the recent tools and software you need from Microsoft update
> so
> what’s going on?!

klantee

Re: Applications & Windows Crashing...
Yes. Many times, and it just keeps happening even when the Registry Scan
continues to find and 'seemingly' correct the problems. I do adware and
spyware scans on the entire system on a daily basis and run defrag software
daily is well. My virus scans do not bring up anything so i don't know what
else to do!